Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

18

Gerard’s pov.

“Ali” I whined as I poked Alicia. “Wake up!” I continued to poke her as Frank watched and giggled.

“What?” She whimpered dragging out the ‘a.’

“Wake up we’re going to play a trick on Mikey.” I whispered quietly. She automatically shot up from her laying position on her bed, a huge smile coming to her face. She loved to torture her boyfriend and I knew this would bring a smile to Frankie’s face.

“Yay!” She squealed throwing back her blanket and jumping out of her bed. “What are we going to do?” She asked her voice still very excited. It was a bit messed up that we mess with my poor little brother like this but it’s so fun!

“I was thinking putting him somewhere outside since we can’t do it alone, now we have Frankie to help us, its perfect.” I said with a big smile. She violently nodded her head.

“Ok Gee I’ll take his feet and you take under his armpits since your stronger, Frank can direct us.” Alicia said as she happily went over to her closet. She went threw her stuff for about a minute before pulling out a whistle. Frank and I both flashed her a confused look. “So we don’t have to wait for him to wake up. Duh”

So all three of us left Alicia’s room with smiles on our faces as we went to the couch Mikey was sleeping on. I looked at my poor little brother with an evil grin plastered to my face.

“Ready?” Alicia whispered softly as she stood at Mikey’s feet. I nodded my head at her as a carefully slipped my hands under Mikey’s armpits. Alicia took a hold of his feet and we both picked him up. The kid was so easy to carry. He must have weighed about 17 pounds or something because it felt like he was a fucking pillow.

“This is easy! He’s so light.” Alicia said as we carried him. I was walking backwards with Frank right in front of me, opening doors, telling me if there was a rock all that jazz.

“Okay Frank it’s the field to your left.” Alicia directed. I felt Frank take a hold of my shirt and sort of pull me in the right direction as he warned me about holes and stuffs.

“Okay lets lay him down.” I said so that he would be far enough from the road but not to far. Alicia and I Gently put him on the ground before running off to some bushes. Frank was crouched next to me giggling with his arms linking with mine, Alicia on the other side.

“Okay…” She said before taking a deep breath and blowing into the whistle. Mikey instantly sat up letting out a little yelp. We were all holding back our laughs as well as we could as we watched Mikey look around with a very confused look on his face. He slowly got up from the ground and brushed off his pants.

Still looking confused he started walking in the direction of our bush! Oh my god he’s coming over here! Frank was still softly giggling as Alicia and I just watched him. He was about to walk right past the bush when Frank let go of my arm and leaped toward Mikey’s legs. Mikey let out a very high pitched scream and Alicia and I both started hysterically laughing as Mikey grabbed his chest and looked down at us.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” Mikey screamed once he had realized that it was up. This just made Alicia and I laugh harder.

“Hi Mikey!” Frank squealed as he got up and gave him a huge hug. Mikey stood, still in shock, until Alicia and I had stopped laughing and just sat on the ground looking up at him.

“I fucking hate you guys! I was so confused and Frank scared the shit outta me!” Mikey yelled at us. Frank was still hanging onto him, a huge smile across his face.

“That was fun.” He said calmly with a silly little smile.

“Glad it cheered you up Frankie!” I said standing up. “Come on let’s go back inside…”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry...just a short filler.