Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

20

Frank’s pov

We were back in the car and Mr. Simmons was driving to a drug store so we could get the stuff for my scars.

“You know I don’t need you to help me with this…I can figure out a way to do it myself.” I whispered quietly. I felt bad that they would maybe have to help me. I’ve never had anyone help me other then Alicia with my dad so I don’t really need it now.

“No Frank! We are more then willing to help you. It’s not a problem at all.” He told me.

“Are you sure? I mean I’m already taking enough from you, I feel like I’m intruding already and---”

“No.” He said cutting me off. “You are not intruding at all. Alicia loves you and you get along with the Way’s great. We love having you living with us. We want you to feel very at home.” I looked at him weird before slowly nodding my head, why would be want me living with them?
-
“Alicia! We’re back.” Mr. Simmons called as he opened the door.

“Yaaaay!” A screaming Alicia came running down the hall and wrapped me in a hug. “I’ve missed you! Stupid Mikey left and I was all alone. It was horrible Frankie, totally horrible.” She complained as we walked down the hall and toward her room.

Once in the room she sat us down on the bed and smiled at me.

“How was the doctor?” she asked.

“Weird…but he gave me some stuff to make the scars fade so that’s good.” I told her softly. I was still thinking about today and was still a bit shaken…and I wish Gerard was here. He was the best at calming my nerves.

“How bad are they? I’ve never seem them.”

“They are…pretty disfiguring. I could never take off my shirt without having people stare at me. Its self image I guess. I’ll never think I’m pretty.” I told her, I think it’s weird that…I’m being so truthful. I’m opening up to people and I’ve never done that before.

“I like that you’re opening up to me.” She smiled. “And yeah maybe you won’t have a ton of self confidence but your strong Frank and it’s what’s on the inside that counts. You’re going to be with a man that loves you for you and tell you how beautiful you are to him every day. I know that it might be hard for you but maybe you’ll feel differently once the scars fade a bit.” Alicia was holding my hand and looking right into my eyes and I could tell she was being truthful with me.

“Thanks Alicia. I…. I really don’t wanna show you because I don’t want pity but do you want to…see?” I asked pulling my eyes away from her.

“I won’t pity you Frank. I just want to be a good friend and help you. Only show me if you feel comfortable doing so.” I looked at her for a minute…and really looked at her. She seemed so motherly. As if she was my mom and was looking after me.

“Okay.” I stood up and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. She didn’t gasp like the doctor and her dad. She didn’t look at me with horror threw her features like the cops she sort of just looked at me and took it all in. I turned around after a minute so she could see my back. It was a little weird having her not make such a big deal but I was happy she didn’t.

“Come here Frankie.” She called to me. I turned around and made me way to her. She held her arms out for me and I instantly hugged her.

“Alicia I’m so ugly. You were right… He wasn’t helping me.” I whispered as I buried my head into her. She gently ran her hands up and down my back calming me down.

“No he wasn’t.” She told me as she continued to rub my back. “Your skins smooth. You can feel the scars a little bit. They just look like you’d feel them more.” She mumbled. I pulled away from her so I could look at her again. “I have a feeling that your going to find out something soon that’s going to make you very happy…”