Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

uhm sorry

Narrator's pov

As Gerard watched the police car roll away he smiled sadly. His worry was out weighing his sadness at the moment. Frank was his boyfriend and for that he was over the moon but he couldn't help but worry for the smaller boy as the car took him away.

Frank on the other hand was terrified. All he wanted was to be back in Gerard's room and in Gerard's arms. He wanted his amazing boyfriend to hold him close and calm his nerves.
♠ ♠ ♠
i made this a little less against the rules by writing the ‘fake’ chapter....but yeah. i dont like this story any more. ive been thinking that i want to take it down and rewrite if for a long while because the first like 10 chapters are soooo rushed. i just really like this story...the story ive got in my head and this is just not going how i want. i feel like really bad cuz ive got alot of subscribers for this and all but...i cant write this anymore.

so sadly this will be taken down in about a week.

but there is good news. i am rewritting this. now i dont expect most of the people to read the new one but thats ok. i dont mind. All I care about is writing a story I enjoy writing. The new story will be much more detailed and a bit different less rushed!!!. (same idea like Frank abused and gee helping and that) Soooo if you want to read it you can…its called Together we are alone. and just click that if you wanna read it. Other wise I say farewell to all the readers who liked this story! I thank you so much for reading :D