Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

5

The next day Gerard and I walked out of the house and down to Alicia’s. He was being quiet, which I didn’t really like. I think he might just be a little down about the Frank thing.

When we walked up to Alicia’s she came running out, hugged Gerard and kissed me. We both smiled and said hi to her but she could even tell Gerard was feeling down. I looked at her and she understood.

The walk to school was very quiet.

“Gerard, honey what’s wrong?” She asked giving him puppy eyes. Aw she looked so cute! That’s off topic.

“It’s nothing. Just kind of down today, that’s all.” He said giving her a weak smile. I felt bad for him. I really do. He’s never really had someone love him. I mean of coarse I do but I’m his brother.

When we finally got there Alicia again tried to get him to come sit with us. Again he said no and ran off. What a surprise. But that’s ok we were going to go talk to Frank today anyways! We both went over to where all our friends were and sat down.

“Alicia were going to talk to Frank today! He might even talk back when he realizes we know his name.”

“That’s a good point the might. I really hope he does.” smiling I looked over to the spot Frank normally sits at. He wasn’t there yet but that’s alright.

So after about five minutes of looking around I finally saw Frank. He was walking into the front gates of the school. I watched as he made his way over to where he sits. Unluckily some jocks saw him too. I watched as one of them, Jim, got up and started making his way towards Frank. He had his head down, eyes on the ground so he didn’t even see Jim coming at him.

Alicia and I both got up as we watched Jim get closer and closer to Frank. Jim got to him he pushed Frank to the ground and kicked him right in the stomach. He didn’t even give him a chance to go anything. Alicia and I started running until we made it up to them.

“Hey leave him alone.” Alicia yelled as she went over to Frank who was on the ground. He was trying to catch his breath, I’m guessing he got the wind knocked out of him when that asshole kicked him. Alicia helped him get off the ground and put her arm around him. She started to walk him over to a empty table. I walked right behind them with my hand on Frank’s back.

When Alicia got to a table she sat Frank down next to her and said “Are you ok Frank?”

“Uhh. Yeah fine. Why’d you do that? Like help me?” He asked looking confused but still had the scared expression he always had on his face.

“Frank we want to get to know you. You would fit in with us.” Alicia said smiling and giving him one of those side hug things.

“Yeah dude I mean look at you! Your in a band tee and I love the souls!” I said excitedly I really do love the bouncing souls and he looks like a less dorky version of me anyways.

“Uh…ok but I don’t know if you would want to be friends with a fag.” He said looking down at his hands. Poor guys even referring to himself as a fag. Jocks really have messed with his mind.

“Well we don’t like the word fag but we have no problem if your gay. My brothers gay.” I said smiling. He looked up at me and his whole face lit up. This guy was worse then Gerard. Yeah Gerard was depressed and lonely but at least he didn’t call himself a fag. He hated that word.

“Frank you will come sit with us. Don’t sit alone, ok? You can sit with us from now on.” Alicia said grabbing his hand and pulling him toward our friends. He looked at me and I smiled.

“Yeah that’s Alicia for you. She’s a little crazy and may be hyper but that’s ok. Oh by the way I’m Mikey.” I said to Frank who was kind of being dragged away.

We got to the table and introduced Frank. He smiled at them but you could tell he was freaked out a bit. Alicia didn’t noticed or ignored it...either way she kept going. We sat down and Alicia turned to Frank.

“So Frank, tell us about yourself.” She said.

“Uh there’s really not anything to tell.”

“Sure there is! What do you do when your not at school?” She asked. I just sat there and watched with a big smile on my face. She was being so cute!

“I play guitar, read comics and books, and listen to music. That’s about it. I’m not interesting.”

“Yes you are! You would really get along with Gerard! You like the same things. don’t ya think Mikey?” I just nodded, not letting the amused expression leave my face.

“You would! Really. But both Way’s are comic junkies. Mikey’s just like Gerard.”

“Really?” He questioned.

“Oh hell yeah. We have piles of them everywhere. You’ll have to come over some time soon. I’ll show you some good ones.” Frank just looked at me. He looked totally amazed. I waved my hand in front of his face to snap him out of his little dream like state.

“Sorry it’s just…no ones ever been this nice to me.” Alicia hugged him and he smiled.

“Well sweetie get used to it. We like you so your stuck with us.”

“That’s fine with me.” He said and smiled, but this smile was actually real.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long and that its so short but this is important!

now who talked to them? FRANKIE DID! yay Frankie!