Status: inactive, im doing a re-write called.... together we are alone. (i'm not so sure about taking it down but it will not be updates again)

Loners

8

-Monday at school-

Well it’s again Monday. After the weekend I just had I’m almost excited to see Frank again. After going down to Gerard’s we were again bored so Gerard just drew and Alicia, Frank, and I talked. Frank’s a really interesting dude. He talked about his guitar and as Alicia put it ‘Gerard was so adorable’ when he watched Frank talk. Frank watched Gerard too and it would have been obvious to anyone that they were completely into each other. But I guess loves blind, even if I’m using it in the wrong context.

So as we all walked to school Alicia talk about some girl thing…I don’t know a skirt or something…and Gerard and I just sort of zoned out. I love the girl to death but I really don’t care what the fucking skirt looks like. She could wear sweatpants every day and I’d still think she looked amazing.

So when we got to school Gerard ran off, as always, saying he really needed to do something. Whatever, and Alicia and I went to sit over with our friends.

Once we sat down I took one of Alicia’s hands in mine and smiled at her. “Love you.” I told her, giving her a peck on the lips. She giggled and blushed as I ran my fingers over her cheek.

“I love you too.” She told me, giving me a hug. I held onto her as if my life depended on it and she laughed. “Sweetie.” She whispered rubbing my back. “Are you ok?”

“Yeah I was just thinking when we were walking here, I don’t know. I just love you.” I told her acting like the love sick puppy I truly was.

“Ok” She told me giving me a kiss. “You’re being really cute right now. I like it. You should always be like this. I feel so special.”

“Do I not act like this enough?” I asked her tilting my head to the side.

“No you do but I really like when you randomly tell me you love me.” She told me.

“Well ok. I’ll make sure I do.” I said with a smile. She smiled back and looked around.

“Where’s Frank?” She asked. I looked around the school grounds before smiling and pointing to where he always sits. “I swear I am going to kill that boy! I told him to come over here! I’ll be right back.” She said standing up and running off to Frank. I laughed as she pulled him up by his arm and forcefully made him come over. The poor guy liked scared as fuck but…I warned him.

Alicia sat Frank down next to me before sitting down on my lap.

“Frank Iero! I told you we are FRIENDS! Deal motherfucker.” She yelled at him. His eyes were wide and he was shaking.

“I...I didn’t kn-ow if, oh god.” He shuttered out before closing his eyes tightly and putting his head down.

“Frankie…I’m sorry.” She said gently putting her hand on his thigh. He flinched but looked up at her and nodded. “I didn’t mean to be like that I just got carried away. I won’t do it again I pinky promise.” She said holding up her finger to him.

“Well it is the most binding of all promises.” He said with a laugh and locking his finger with hers.

“You guys are weird…but you’re all better now?” I asked shaking my head. They both laughed and nodded.

“YAY my bestest friend loves me again.” Alicia cheered. Frank smiled at her and laughed.

“So Frank are you going to hang out with us after school again?” I asked smiling at him. He looked at me with wide eyes.

“Again?” He asked sounding surprised.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to.” I said.

“I do. Just, aren’t you tired of me yet?” Alicia smacked her forehead and sighed loudly.

“Are you kidding me? Boy did I just not violently make you come over here?” Alicia asked him.

“You did.” He said quietly.

“Well there ya go. Of course were not!” She exclaimed.

“Ok if you want me too.”

“We want you too!” Alicia and I both said at the same time. Frank raised his arms and smiled.

“Fine!”

-After school-

Alicia, Frank, and I were walking back to mine after school and Frank seems a little twitchier then he normally is.

“Frank are you excited for a reason?” I asked him with a laugh.

“I’m just happy.”

“Why?” Alicia asked dragging out the ‘y’

“Well Gerard talked to me in art today. Is it completely sad that I’ve been happy about that all day?” He asked looking at Alicia.

“No, that’s so cute! What did he talk to you about?”Alicia asked excitedly.

“Well he asked me to sit with him and I happily said yeah. We talked about some music today. Is it sad that it was the best day of my life? I think it is.” He said rubbing the back of his neck.

“You really like him.” I said happily.

“Yeah…” Frank replied giving me a weird look.

“So are you going to ask him out?” Alicia asked. The look on Frank’s face was hysterical. He went from shock to confusion to fear and back to shock.

“No.” He said shacking his head. “I couldn’t do that! He’s Gerard Way; I’m not good enough for him.” Frank laughed as if what he had just said was completely obvious. Alicia and I exchanged worried looks.

“Frank why do you think you’re not good enough for him?” Alicia asked cautiously Frank.

“Oh I’m not. Gerard’s amazing he deserves someone just as amazing.” Frank said and smiled. “This is cool. I like having friends.” I looked at Alicia with a worried expression.

“We like you too Frankie.” I told him putting my arm around his shoulder. He flinched but smiled at me and the flinch said it all. Someone broke Frank and now all we could do was try to help him.