All You're Made Of

Take Me Away

Sam

We'd finally gotten there; to New York City. We had to take the train in, and it decided to be off schedule. We were a while off where we thought we'd be. The doors had opened twenty minutes earlier.

We ran, full speed, up the stairs. Madison Square Garden was luckily right next to Penn Station. I stopped for a minute to look around the city for a minute. I hadn't been there in well over a year. I missed the city. It was beautiful.

"Sam!" Erica screamed at me. I got shaken out of my trance of big buildings and taxi cabs and caught up to her. We smiled at each other as we caught up to the others and entered the big doors.

I saw merch tables and tons of people standing around them. The slutty girls were buying their tee shirts, the teenies were jumping up and down and the parents looked horrified. I just laughed.

A boy's dad was arguing with the Merch girl about sizes. Another's was almost in tears. I shook my head and looked over at my friends.

"We're here. It's actually today." I beamed, as I looked around the venue for the first time in a very long time. Madison Square Garden. The Place I'd first seen My Chemical Romance back in middle school. And also the place I'd also first seen Panic! At the Disco. A sacred place, if you ask me.

"I know! And they're all sitting in here somewhere," Nikki said.

"Or standing," Kina said.

I watched a smile creep onto Mary's face, "Or flying."

I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Beautiful thought," Erica added.

"Very," I smiled.

"Oh, man," Nikki laughed, "Can you even imagine how great this night will be?"

"This is gonna be amazing!" Kina yelped.

I clapped, "I'm gonna be twenty feet away from Brendon Urie!"

"Sam..." Mary shook her head, laughing. I smiled wide at her.

"Who's ready?" Erica asked.

We all turned and looked at each other at almost the same time. We all had huge smiles on our faces. Without even needing to say anything, we all sprinted forward, all earning evil stares from bitter parents around, with our tickets in our hands.

This concert was going to change my life. All of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
NEW STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! =DDDD