All You're Made Of

You Can't Rape The Willing

Kina

"So, Kina," Gerard started, "tell me, did you enjoy the performance of My Chemical Romance?"

He smiled gloriously at me. I blushed and nodded my head.

"Yes, I did. It was pretty much the best thing of my existence."

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," he laughed. It was the most amazing sound.

"Yeah."

"Well, Kina I know this may sound awkward, but I really want to kiss y--"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his. He smiled into it and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pried my mouth opened with his tongue and the explored, but I had absolutely no problem with that, as I explored his mouth, too.

He pulled away after a few moments, out of breath and grinning. I grinned back, breathing at the same speed.

"Wow," was all he said.

I laughed, "Gerard Way, you sure can kiss."

"Me? How about you?" he laughed, back.

"Well, I lied about before," I started.

His smiled flipped, "You didn't like the concert?"

"Of course I did, silly! But, it was not the best thing of my existence. It was the second best thing," I smiled.

He smirked at me, "And what was the first?"

"The part where I did this-" and I attached our lips once more. Again, Gerard and I kissed, heavily making-out. Definitely the best thing of my existence.

I smiled into the kiss, as did he. I was kissing Gerard Way, and it could not be taken as a form of rape! I loved it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if i gave you false hopes, Kina.
eventually. [=