All You're Made Of

Yeah, The Story Isn't So Long, After All.

Sam

I shut the front door to my brother's house and leaned on it, smiling to myself. Brendon Urie. I started my walk up the stairs to my room when I heard,

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" come from the living room. It was Will, of course. I turned to him and smiled weakly.

"To bed," I laughed, nervously.

"Sam, where the hell have you been? The concert was over at twelve! You should have been home four hours ago!" he yelled.

"Will, it's a long story," I sighed.

"Sit. Tell. I've got time. Now that you've had me up half the night, worried sick," he told me, angrily.

I sat on the couch across from him and began to tell.

"Well, when the set was over Nikki and I sat in the middle of the floor while Kina, Erica and Mary went to the bathroom. So, we were just talking, and figured we'd leave a few minutes later. Then, none other than Brendon Urie, walks out and invites us back stage. I was flipping! So, then, we went back there and just talked to the bands. They were really cool," I decided to leave the whole kissing part out, in case he didn't want to be rash about it.

"Not so long, Samantha. You could have called," he sighed.

"I lost track of time," I told him.

"And where are your friends?" he asked.

I gulped, "Still in the city."

"Why...?"

"Cause," I thought of something on the spot, "Were staying with Kina's uncle at his apartment."

"And why didn't you?" he asked, confused.

"Cause I wanted to come home and see big brother," I smiled sweetly at him. I guess it melted his frozen heart because he smiled at me, blushing a bit.

"Alright. Go to bed, Sammy," he said, hugging me.

"Night, Will," I smiled, kissing his cheek and running full speed up the stairs, laughing. Good thing my brother was big softy.