All You're Made Of

EYEBROW PIERCINGS.

Mary

I hopped on the bus. I was the last one to get on, and you will never ever know how completely beautiful that bus is. Yeah, it was nicer than my house and my house is pretty damn nice.

"Whoa," I said, quietly, looking around.

"What is it?" Ryan laughed, turning to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I continued to explore the bus with my eyes.

"The bus!" I yelled.

"What about it? Mar, you've been on here numerous times before..." he chuckled.

"I know, but I was always looking at you, not the bus," I told him, "But it's gorgeous!"

He smiled at me and laughed.

I smiled back, "You're also gorgeous, darlin'."

"So, are you, Mary," he said, kissing my lips, gently.

"Ryan, I really really love you. You have no idea," I told him, smiling.

He grinned, "I think I do, 'cause I love you just the same. Maybe more."

"Pshh, not more. Never more," I laughed.

"Wanna bet, Maryface?" he asked, eyebrows going up.

"I do wanna bet, Ryroface," I smirked.

He kissed me hard on the lips, my face in his hands.

He pulled away a moment later.

"What was that suppose to accomplish?" I asked.

"I don't know. I just wanted to kiss you," he blushed. I laughed, "You see what you do? You embarass me and then laugh at me."

I leaned forward and kissed his lips, laughing at the same time.

"I'm sorry, Ryroface," I giggled, pulling away.

"Kisses always help," he grinned, pulling me close, once more.

"Oh, do they?" I said, my lips just centemeters from his.

"They do," he closed the gap, for the last time. We kept the contact for a while as my heart melted into him. Oh, Ryan Ross.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is for mary.
MARY GETS RYAN, NOT BRIANNA.
[=

and the title comes from the fact that I asked mary what the title for this chapter and she goes, "Hm, eyebrow piercings."
ily,maryboo.