All You're Made Of

It's All Your Fault

Brendon

These things you just can't plan; falling in love that is. But that's what was happening. Second by second I fell deeper in love with that girl most called Sam. My girlfriend.

She was still sleeping by noon. Everyone else was awake. I watched Mary and Spencer play some singing war game on the playstation as I awaited her awakening. We were all laughing at them, Ryan, Jon and I, as they versed each other at Piano Man. Boy did Mary have some dance moves...

I heard groaning come from the bunk area. Sam must've been getting up. I smiled and looked that way as I watched her slip out of the bunk, stretching and stepping into the bathroom.

I rushed over, she was looking at herself in the mirror, yawning. She was wearing some big T-shirt and some shorts.

"Hey," I said, leaning on the door frame.

She grinned, "Hi, Brenny."

"You know I love when you call me that, right?" I smirked at her.

She turned to face me, "Oh, really?"

I nodded. She stepped closer and looked up at me.

"How do you even smell good in the morning, babe?" she questioned, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I didn't know I did," I laughed, kissing her head.

"Well, you do. You always do, actually," she smiled, sniffing me.

"I don't have a response," I laughed.

"Wah, Fuck! I Win, bitch! Suck it!" I heard Mary yell. Sam was laughing.

"Hear that? That's my friend winning something. Gracious," she giggled.

I shrugged, "What can you do?"

"Sam! Sam, I won!" Mary said, running down toward the bathroom.

"Good job, Mar," she said.

Mary grinned, "I told you knowing the words would pay off one day."

"You told me," Sam laughed.

"Fine, Sam. Don't be happy that I just beat Spencer Fucking Smith in Singstar. Go fuck your boyfriend," she laughed and walked away.

"Maybe I will," she smirked up at me.

My eyes got wide as I smiled, "What?"

She answered me with a passionate kiss as she clung to my neck. My hands rested on her hips as I kissed back, really getting into it. This went on for a bit.

I moaned a little, a muffled sound in her mouth. I felt her smile. I began to move my hand and slip them under her t-shirt.

"I wasn't serious, Sam!" we heard Mary yell.

We pulled away and laughed. Sam was a pretty shade of pink and I bet my cheeks were the same as I felt them get hot.

"Not with Mary on here. She's--"

"Yeah, she's Mary, I get it," I chuckled.

"I heard that!" she yelled. We both laughed, again. Our eyes fixated on one anothers once more as we realized we really didn't care anymore.

She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bunk. We both got in and continued with out hot make-out session.

She was the one to moan this time. It was a bit louder than mine as she tangled her fingers in my hair. Mine then started roaming to her sides, where they stayed for a few moments.

"Sam, wanna verse me in Friday I'm In Love?" Mary called.

Sam pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, "I have to. It's our song. Plus, I have to beat her, 'cause I lost last time we played. Five minutes, babe."

I laughed and nodded. She kissed me quickly and slid out of the bunk and rushed in to sing her and Mary's song, Friday I'm In Love by the Cure. I slowly followed, watching her and Mary start the song.

"I don't care if Moday's blue, Tuesday's Grey and Wenesday too. Thurday I don't care 'bout you it's Friday I'm in love--" they sang. Sam caught my gaze, blushing a bit and I winked at her. Oh, that girl.

It's not only Friday I'm In Love. I'm in love all the rest of the days, too. I'm head over heels all week and it's all her fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, it's kinda cute, right?