All You're Made Of

A Flurry Of Confusion

Mikey

Nikki seemed pretty...off. I don't know another way to put it. I wasn't truly tired. I really just wanted to talk to her and see what was up. I had all these thoughts flowing through my brain of what could be wrong. It could have been any number of things. I needed to confront her about it.

"Nikki, you alright?" I asked as we got settled in.

She nodded, "Mhm. Of course, you're here."

"No, I mean in general," I told her. I was concerned.

"I guess, yeah. It's just been kind of awkward today. With Sam and Kina and stuff. But I guess I'm fine," she told me. I guessed she was being honest, but I wanted to get deeper into it.

"Anything happen?" I questioned.

She sighed, "Well. yeah. Lots of stuff."

"...Like?"

"Weren't you tired?" she asked, like she wanted to get off the topic.

"What are you hiding, Nikki?" I asked, trying to read her facial expression. It was blank.

"Nothing, Mikey!" she yelled, "It was a simple question! Why do you think I'm hiding anything?"

"I don't know, Nikki. I just want to make sure you're okay. I care about you," I explained, pressing my forehead to hers.

She sighed, looking into my eyes, "I would hope so."

"I do, Nikki. You need to tell me anything that's bothering you," I said to her.

She nodded, "I understand that you want to know, but you can't fix every stupid thing. Sometimes you have to let girls settle their dumb issues on their own."

"I get that. I respect that, but I don't want to see you hurt or upset or angry even. I want you to be happy. Always," I smiled.

She grinned, "How could I not be happy when I'm with Mikey Fucking Way, on a bus, on tour, in his bed?"

I shook my head laughing as I kissed her head.

"I love you, Nikki. Be happy always. I hope you settle everything you need to," I said to her.

"I love you, too. And thanks. I'm sure I will. For the first time in a long time I can say that I am very confident that, if we try hard enough, we'll fix everything. Stupid girl problems tend to stick though," she laughed.

"Glad to hear it," I said.

She kissed me a bit, passionate but loving, "Night, Mikey. I love you."

"G'night, baby."

With that she snuggled into my chest and fell asleep very shortly. When I started to hear the slight snores come from her that made me smile so greatly, I close my eyes myself.

I kissed her face and fell into slumber, whispering, "I love you," in her ear, hoping she'd hear it as she slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
for Nikki and the beautiful Shmank we're trading for [=