All You're Made Of

Make Me Scream

Mikey

"I was thinking about taking a shower," I whispered to Nikki, "Care to join me?"

"Ha, bye, Kina!" she yelled to Kina, leaving her alone on the couch, pulling me into the tiny bathroom. She locked us in and turned on the water.

Clothes were everywhere by the time I saw steam starting up in the water.

"Take your boxers off," she commanded. I listened to her, pulling them off and throwing them to the side. I never really imagined me in this kind of situation, but when your with Nikki, anything is possible. That's what I loved most about her. Anything was possible.

I grabbed her my the waist and pulled her into my naked body, kissing her naked lips. She grinned, holding up a condom. I laughed as she ripped it opened with her teeth and slid it onto me. I moaned and fully expected to have woken everyone else up. I really didn't care.

I pulled us both into the tiny, square shower, getting scalded by the hot water but not really minding, having Nikki there to make it all better.

Again, she was up against the wall. We were keeping steady pace as we moaned from the sensations of the sweat mixed with the friction and the water. Our lips barely broke except for when I began to suck on her neck, acting like her own, personal Jasper Hale, whom I'd found she loved. I thrust into her, biting her neck, as if I truly was a vampire. She called out.

"Mikey," she screamed, digging her nails into my lower back. I grinned into her soft skinned neck. I loved when she did that. I kept thrusting and moving within her. She was gasping and kissing me as I did so. This was definitely the best shower I'd ever experienced. Her head flew back in ecstasy, her eyes shutting in the heat of the moment, and the shower.

She wrapped one of her legs around my body to further the mind-blowing experienced as I went deeper and harder into her, feeling everything.

"Nikki, oh," I yelled a few times. I quickly felt that oh, so familiar knot in my lower stomach that Nikki seemed to be causing almost too much lately.

"C-clo--" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before I exploded inside of her.

"Mmm!" she screamed, holding tight onto me. We road out our pleasurable orgasms. After a moment or two I pulled out of her, out of breath and grinning like an idiot as the most beautiful girl stood before me in the shower.

"Everything you say--Every time we kiss, I can't think straight. And it's the greatest But this; the sex, just takes my breath away, Mikey Way," she smiled, trying to catch her lost breath, "I love you. Too much for my own health."

I hugged her close to me as the now cooling water poured over us, "I love you, too. There's a chance you could quite possibly kill me. But in a good way."

Our shower ended in a beautiful kiss on beautiful lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, more cheepo sex.
yay?