All You're Made Of

Spit It Out.

Erica

"E-erica?" I heard from behind me. I was sitting on a chair somewhere backstage. I think Bob may have been peeing or talking to someone. Either way, I sat alone, eating a granola bar.

"Oh, hello, Jon," I smiled at him, turning to see him.

"Hey," he grinned.

"What's up?" I asked as he placed his ass next to mine.

"Ah-Uh-the weather..." he started, rubbing the back of his neck.

I laughed, "Does every awkward conversation bring up the weather or is it abnormally warm in Pennsylvania this week."

"Ah, um, sorry," he chuckled, "I don't know what else to say."

"Hm, just say whatever the fuck's on your mind," I shrugged. He laughed.

"You'd probably hit me," he said.

"I don't doubt that, but tell me anyway. I'll do my best," I told him, doing my best to smile like a normal person.

"Well, er...."

I hit him, "Ooh, sorry. But, spit it out, Walker!"

"Well, Erica, what's on my mind is your face and it's not only now, it's ever since I met you," he told me.

My eyes got wide, "Oh."

"Yeah. I, uh, really like you. I know you're with Bob, but you told me to say what was on my mind," he shrugged, looking down at his feet.

"Well, Jon I really don't know how to respond," I said, just staring at him.

"Yeah, I fig--"

"ERICA?" I heard some chick scream. I turned and saw my friend from New York, Jacky.

"Jacky!" I screamed, jumping up and hugging my friend that I probably hadn't seen in over a year. She'd been on a quest to find Oliver Sykes, but I guess she ended up here. Where I was.

Jon

So, some random girl screams to Erica as I'm pretty much confessing love to her. It was kind of a downer. I was a bit mopey about it.

"Jon Jacob Jingle-Heimer Schmit?" the girl said, getting way into my face.

"Hello, and you are?" I laughed.

"Jacky!" she grinned.

"Why hello," girl who likes to interrupt intimate conversations, "How are you?"

"Goooooood.'

"Oh, that-that's just great," I chuckled.

"I know," she smiled.

"Um, I'm gonna go talk to Jacky, I-I'll see you later, Jon," Erica said, waving a bit.

"Bye," I said, sighing, watching her walk away. Glad you care.
♠ ♠ ♠
i told jacky she'd be in it as long as she didn't have to read it soooo..
here she is!

lmao, i don't think she'll be back, but there she is, ripping erica from jon.
OH, BOY! [=