All You're Made Of

Damn Regret

Frank

I was stupid. So fucking stupid.

Sam was in a relationship with Brendon. I shouldn't have kissed her.

Now I ruined my chances with her, my friendship with her, and possibly her and Brendon. I felt horrible.

I just stole a kiss. We were sitting there, she was laughing at something I'd said about carrotts. I leaned over and kissed her. And she walked out. She just stood up and walked away. I'd hoped she was alright. The last thing I wanted was to hurt her.

After paying for the food we half ate, I took the limo back to the bus, alone. Sam and Nikki were there. Sam was crying. I felt even worse.

"Look, Sam, I'm so--"

"Save it, Frank. I thought you were different," she said, glaring at me.

"Sam, I don't know what came over me. It was all so sudden and It just...I don't know, it felt right to me. But I regret it now," I sighed, looking down.

"Frank," she started. I looked up, "Look, I want to be friends with you. Friends. I can't be anything more when I'm with Brendon. But now that you've gone and done that...I don't even know if you can handle being friends. I need to think..."

And she walked out, like she'd done in the resturaunt. I looked at Nikki, tears brimming my eyes.

"She'll come around," Nikki told me, shrugging a bit.

"I'm sure," I laughed, dryly.

"Fuck it! Every one I try to comfort today has been a fucking asshole! Fix it your damn self if your gonna be like that!" she yelled.

"I'm sorry, okay? I can't help but be a little hurt and upset," I sighed.

"Frank she's not yours to be hurt and upset about," Nikki told me.

"I get it, thanks," I said, "I'm gonna go to bed."

"Night, Frank."

"Night." With that I got in my bunk and fell straight asleep, fully clothed and a million things running through my brain.
♠ ♠ ♠
i wanted to call something damn regret cause i love that song [=