All You're Made Of

That's Just The Price I Pay

Gerard

"Hey, Brendon!" I grinned as he stepped off our bus. He grumbled in response. I looked to Mikey, whom also had no answer for that.

We'd been out. He wanted to get Nikki something. He said he wanted help, cause it needed to be special. I offered the help.

I walked onto the bus to Nikki and Kina freaking out over a keeled over Frank. I rushed to his side.

"Frankie, you okay?" I asked, frantically.

"Mmm, I probably just have a nice bruise on my rib cage," he said, weakly trying to laugh as he weezed in pain.

"What the fuck happened?" Mikey screamed.

"I kissed Sam, Gee. Just like you said to," he told me.

"Good job, man," I smiled.

"You told him to kiss her?!" Kina screamed at me.

"Well, not exactly..." I sighed. Fuck, I was in trouble.

"Okay, how did you get like...this?" Mikey asked him.

"Well, apparently someone told Brendon. I take it to be Sam--"

"No, Frank. It wasn't Sam. She wanted nothing less than for you to be hurt. She told me she didn't want Brendon finding out," Nikki told him.

"Who else knew then?" I asked.

"I don't know," she shrugged.

"Continue, Frank," Mikey urged.

"Well, I was talking to them and all of a sudden Brendon barged and and was threatning me and the he threw me down and kicked me."

Kina then picked up, "He was saying all this stuff how Frank shouldn't have messed like this. Sam was his and not Frank's and Frank has no right kissing her."

"He was pretty much being a jackass," Nikki nodded.

"No, he was being a guy," Frank said.

"Don't defend him, Frank. He just fucking beat you," I yelled.

Frank laughed a bit, "He was pissed. I kissed his girlfriend, Gee. What would you do if Spencer kissed Kina?"

Kina's eyes got wide, but I just laughed.

"I guess I would beat the living shit out of him..." I said.

"Exactly."

"So, wait, what's going on now?" Mikey asked, rather confused.

"Well, times are pretty much shitty and this is gonna be one brutal tour if we don't get our acts straight," Frank said. I laughed.

"Nobody's getting Nikki. I can tell you that, for sure," Mikey said, grabbing Nikki by the waist. SHe kissed him.

"Same goes for Kina," I smiled at her from across the room.

Frank sighed, "Now I'm the only fucked one in the room. GREAT."
♠ ♠ ♠
fer nikki.
yeah, i don't like this chapter.