All You're Made Of

Kidnapped.

Sam

I was ready to just chop myself in half by the time three weeks in that damned hospital rolled around. I hadn't seen Brendon in over two weeks, or anyone for that matter. All I had was roommate, Dick, which was very very uncompfortable to call a 70 year old man. Especially because he was probably the sweetest man I'd ever met in my life.

My family called me nonstop and I'd started ignoring their calls. They were starting to piss me off so much, checking up every few minutes to see if I was still breathing. Especially Will. How much worse could a hospital get? I was going crazy, so all I did, mostly was write and draw. It kept me sane.

"What's that you're drawing, Monroe?"Dick Richard asked me, leaning over his bed a little. He liked to call me Monroe, cause he'd told me he loved Marilyn Monroe 'in his day'.

"My boyfriend," I told him. I'd been sketching a picture of Brendon for a while then. It didn't do him justice, but it didn't matter. I enjoyed drawing it.

"Where's that fella been? I never saw him here," he asked.

I sighed, "He's in a band. He's on tour right now."

"Now, what kind of man would do that to a Monroe?" he asked, being his sweet, little old man self.

"A busy one," I laughed.

"Now, now, nobody's too busy for someone they love," he said, scolding Brendon, though he wasn't around.

I just laughed, not having many more words as I continued my sketch.

About an hour passed and I was surprised I hadn't gotten any calls, but I didn't really pay much attention, being very into my drawing. Richard had fallen asleep and was snoring loudly.

I looked up for a moment and noticed nine people in ski masks in front of me. It shocked me at first, but I really didn't know what to do when ninja-wannabes attack your hospital room.

Two of them walked toward me while the others grabbed some of my things. I looked at them oddly as the two picked me up out of my bed. I yelped, quite confused.

A moment later I was being put in a van and noticed four girls I knew very well. I was confused up until that point; the guys had sprung me from the hospital. Six of the eight guys hopped in the back with us, while the other two got in the front and drove us away. I just smiled like an idiot.

The guys all pulled their masks off at once as I looked at each one, noticing Brendon was one of the ones in the back. I jumped up and landed next to him, kissing him passionately.

"You're really easy to kidnap, Samantha," Frank said, grinning at me.

"It was all very very confusing. I didn't know what to do, so I just let you take me," I shrugged, pulling away from Brendon as his arm spread across my shoulders.

"How do you feel?" he whispered in my ear.

I smiled up at him, "Good, now that I'm busted out of that place. I just have one complaint..."

"What, your arm?" he asked, worriedly.

"No..." I said, shaking my head.

"What then?" Gerard asked, confused, looking at me through the rearview mirror.

I crossed my arms, "Nobody let me say goodbye to Dick."

"Dick?!" Mary screamed, gasping.

"It's a name, Mar," Ryan laughed, shaking his head.

"I know," she huffed, "But who is this Dick you speak of?"

"My roommate," I laughed, "Most adorable man ever. He looked like Hugh Hefner."

Everyone laughed.

"What? I love Hef!" I exclaimed. Everyone continued to laugh.

"So, where are we off to?" I asked, looking around, making a new conversation.

"New York," someone said, I believe it was Bob. I figured. He was mackin' on Erica.

"What?" I asked, confused, looking around.

"Tour's over, Sam," Erica said to me, like it was obvious.

"I missed it all?!" I screamed, frantically.

They nodded.

"It's okay, Sam. Nothing special happened while you were gone," Kina smirked.

"Except I got engaged!" Nikki yelped. I already knew that one.

"And knocked up," Kina rolled her eyes. Again, everyone laughed.

"I-I can't believe it," I shook my head. I was in shock over the pregnant thing.

"Believe it, bitch!" Nikki screamed in my face.

I smiled, "Slut."

"Thanks."

"Congradulations, even though I already knew you were getting married..."

"Yeah...." she sighed, smiling. Everything was now better and right with the world. I was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
bad. whatever.
i did this for BDS.