All You're Made Of

I'll Be Fine, I Swear.

Sam

I woke up as my phone went off on the other side of the room. As I opened my eyes I noticed Frank was still there. I'm glad he cared enough to not let me do something stupid. He was good for me at this point in my life.

I got up and walked to the other end of the room to get my cell phone.

"Hello?" I answered, sleepily.

"Hey, Sam. It's Kina," Kina said, sounding sad and happy at the same exact time.

"Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"Tomorrow you, me and Gerard are gonna hang out, okay?" she asked.

I nodded, "Alright. Sounds...fun."

"Good, I'm glad your agreeing," she laughed.

I laughed, too. Then I looked at the sleeping man in the bed and smiled.

"Kina, can I bring Frank?" I asked.

"W-well, I guess, but it was just gonna be us," she told me, sounding off about it.

"Something wrong with Frank?" I questioned.

"No, not at all!" she said, "But--Sam, don't do anything stupid."

I laughed a bit, "Frank won't let me."

"What did you do?" she asked, nervously.

I sighed, "It's what I tried to do. And that was Frank. I was depressed and I don't know what came over me. But he knows not to let me do things. He knew I wasn't really...myself."

"He's a good friend," she said.

"I know he is," I said, looking at him.

"Sam, what are you thinking?" she asked me, causiously.

"Brendon broke up with me, Kina. I'm thinking about him, obviously," I lied.

"Oh, okay. So, I'll see you tomorrow?" she made sure.

"Yes. You will. Me and Frank," I smirked.

"Okay. Bye."

She hung up, as did I. Then I went back and immersed myself in Frank. I slid back under his arm and cuddled into him, feeling whole, again.

Brendon

I was completely screwed. I acted stupidly and lost myself the greatest thing I'd ever had. Why? I didn't even know.

"Bren, you asleep?" Jon asked from the doorway. He'd aparently just gotten home.

"Yeah, I am," I sighed, turning over.

"I heard what happened," he said, "You're a jackass."

I laughed dryly, "I know, Jon. I know."

"Why did you do it then?" he asked me, loudly.

I shook my head, trying to fight back tears, "I'm a jackass. I broke her heart. And not to mention my own."

"There had to be a reason..."

"Yes. I'm a jealous prick that can't accept my girlfriend has friends that find her attractive," I sighed.

"That makes sense," he nodded, "But you know you just handed her right to Frank, right?"

"They're t-together?" I spat, in shock.

"Not...together..." he said, nervously.

"What then?" I questioned.

"He's at her house, I heard," Jon said.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Erica. We've been talking. She went by and found them sleeping. In Sam's bed. And his arms were around her. Then Erica just left," he told me.

"Now, I lost my girlfriend and my friends because they all think I'm a monster," I sniffed.

"Not a monster," he chuckled, "A bastard, maybe."

"Not helping, Jon," I hissed.

"Sorry," he apologised, "I'm just saying."

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Look, man, I've got the same problem. It's not gonna be easy tearing Berica up," he laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing. We'll figure everything out in the morning. I'm pretty worn. Call Sam if you wanna, I guess. I would. Night." he said.

I waved and picked up my cell phone, contemplating on whether I'd call her or not. I decided I would.

"Hey, lovlies. It's Sam. Leave a message after my lovely boyfriend sings," I heard the little giggle and then my part of 20 Dollar Nose Bleed play.

I knew the tears weren't staying in my eyes much longer as I said, "I'm sorry. I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
dedicated to: Kina, for being my 69th (;