All You're Made Of

Babble on Forever, So We Can Be Together

Sam

Brendon brought be somewhere outside MGS. It was like a backyard of the venue. I found it cooler than any normal person would have, cause I'm just a nerd like that.

Brendon and I sat on some pavement back there. He smiled, I laughed. I looked away, turning bright red. Tends to happen when you have the most gorgeous man alive smiling at you.

"So, Sam," he started, "Tell me about yourself."

"Oh, man. I'm no good at talking about myself. I'll either stop mid-sentence, or babble on forever," I laughed.

He laughed, too, "I'll take the chance."

I smiled up at him, "Well, I was born in California. My dad moved us over here right after my mom and him got divorced. I was about three, so I've lived here most of my life. I'm nineteen. I'm currently living with my older brother, Will, on long island, in my dads old house, to be close to my friends. My dad and little sister, Meghan, live in Jersey now. See them lots and whole bunches," I paused, laughing at myself, "Um, I like the color purple, if that's of any significance. I work in the mall, at Hot Topic. I have a yorkie named Roo. I'm a veg-kid. I am overly sarcastic. I like to sing. I'm random all the time and I don't know karate."

He laughed. I smiled wide.

"Oh, and I really like Panic at the Disco," I grinned.

"Well, that's good to hear," he said.

"Sure."

"Well, you seem like an amazing girl, but you forgot one thing in your little speech," he said.

I chuckled and looked at him, confused.

"You forgot to mention how beautiful you were," he said, smiling.

I turned bright red as my eyes bugged out of my head. Did he really say that, cause that's what i heard.

"Um, thanks Brendon. You're mighty fine yourself," I answered.

"Well, thank ya."

"Just being honest," I told him, lifting my hands in defense.

"Sam, would it be weird if--"

"If what?" I questioned.

He sighed and looked into my eyes, "Kissed you?"

I grinned at him, "That would be way more than okay, Brendon."

He leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. When he pulled away I smirked at him, giggling.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Has anyone ever told you how good you smell?" I asked. He laughed and kissed me, again. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we began to make out. He crawled on top of me and we both lay back on the pavement, making-out. His arms weaved around my waist as my breath was taken away. I was finally getting the man in all and every one of my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is dumb, but w/e.
i promised Nikki.
comment [=