Die Another Day

Die Another Day

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god... I gotta get out of here. Billie Joe ran to his car and got in. he couldn’t believe what he had just done. No one would believe it was an accident. Absolutely no one. He wiped his hands on his pants and shirt. He started the car, put it in gear, and headed for his house, then Mexico. I would be safe there. The police couldn’t get me there. I’ll become invisible. Fake my death. That’s it, I’ll fake my death. No one will ever know it was me. He started going faster. 70, 80, 90 mph. he got to his house, and grabbed some clothes, his guitar, and some paper and pens, just in case. He got back in to his car. The police will be arriving there soon. I need to get out of here fast. He got back in his car and headed towards the freeway.

***

As the police arrived at the house, they stepped inside and took in all that was there. They couldn’t believe it. They found something on the ground, picked it up and bagged it. They left the CSI’s to do their job. They left the house. It was just not right.
The cops took it to the station and ran it for fingerprints. They had a match. The fingerprints matched up with Billie Joe Armstrong. He was arrested when he was younger for petty theft at a comic book store. He tried to steal some gum. Just as that was happening, the cops had gotten a call about a speeding motorist and they were needed for backup. The person was in a dark blue ’87 Buick Regal Limited Coupe 2 door heading south on I-58. They headed out. After about five minutes they had found the person. They were going near 120 mph. The person in the car lost control of the vehicle and ran into a barrier. This person was not wearing their seatbelt and was thrown from the car. Luckily, they didn’t get hurt or ran over for that matter. The police pulled over and ran towards the fugitive. Tonight was their lucky night, and as for Billie Joe, it was the beginning of a nightmare. Billie looked up at the police, groaned, and blacked out.

***

Billie woke up in the police car. Where the hell am I? He heard sirens, and realized he had a killer headache. What the hell happened? What am I doing here? Then he saw the cops.
One of them turned around and looked at him. He said, “Good you’re awake. We’re taking you to the police station. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...”
Billie didn’t listen to the rest of his rights. He knew what they were. All he could muster to say was, “Got any aspirin? I have a killer headache.”
“Sorry sir can’t give you any. You’ll have to wait ‘til we get to the station.”
Half an hour later they arrived at the station. He went in, got his handcuffs taken off, and his picture taken for an update, and his fingerprints, too. They gave him an orange jumper to put on and said, “Well Mr. Armstrong, I think you’re going to be here awhile. We found your prints at a house (Billie winced but the cop didn’t notice) and you were speeding and wouldn’t pull over. Change in to that, and you have one phone call.”
With that he left. Billie put on the jumper and asked for his phone call. The cops let him out of his cell and lead him to the phone. Who am I going to call? I have no one to call. He just turned around and headed back to his cell and told the cop that he needed a lawyer.

***

At the accident on I-58, there were more police there examining the accident. Inside, they found blood on the seat, door, steering wheel, and on a .45 mm in the passenger seat. “What the hell did you do kid?” one of the cops wondered out loud.

***

CSI started arriving at the house. They did an assessment of the area, bagged what was there, took pictures, and did what ever else they do. “Well, who ever did this must have been pissed,” one CSI said.
“I’ll say. I didn’t think one person could do this much damage,” said another. They finished their job and left. A few days later, they confirmed the police’s suspect of who did it: Billie Joe Armstrong.

***

Billie sat in his cell. He was sitting in a corner of the tiny room rocking back and forth. He couldn’t believe it. He was given the best lawyer in the state, and he still lost his case. He had gotten 50 years to life in prison. He was going to go crazy in here. He was lost in his thoughts of what had happen that night...

***

Billie Joe parked his car on curb in front of Mike’s house. Tre’s car was parked in the drive way. Billie took a deep breath to settle his nerves and grabbed the gun out of the glove compartment and stuck it in the back of his pants under his shirt so no one would notice. Billie got out of the car and walked up the driveway, and knocked on the door. Mike answered the door. “Hey there Billie! Come on in, we’re watching Die Another Day. Everyone is down stairs. It just started.”
“Ok...”
“You ok dude? You don’t look so good.”
“I’m fine.”
“You sure you’re ok?”
“Yeah, I’m fine geeze,” Billie said coldly. They headed down the stairs and sat on the couch.
“Hey there my man, what up? I thought u weren’t coming,” Tré said.
“I changed my mind. Um... look guys... I think that we should quit the band. I mean seriously, we’re not going anywhere with it.”
“What are you talking about? Of course we’re going somewhere. It’s taking a little while, but we’re getting there,” Mike replied.
“No... We’re not. Why can’t you guys see that? We barely have any money left and no one ever comes to our concerts.”
“Sure they do.”
“The bar tenders don’t count and neither do the people who work there. No one does. We should quit and go our own ways”
“No way Billie we’re in this for thick or thin. We’ll make it.”
“You don’t understand! We’re not going to make it big! We never will! Get rid of those dreams we had because they’re not coming true.”
“Billie, why are you thinking like that?”
Billie stood up in front of them and drew the gun. “BECAUSE YOU DON’T GET IT!! WE’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND WE NEVER WILL!!”
“hey, no need for that. Just put the gun down. We don’t need anyone to get hurt.”
“IT’S THE ONLY WAY!! YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND!! WE’RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT! WE’RE FLAT BROKE! WE HAVE NOTHING!”
“That may be so but that doesn’t mean we’re going to jail,” Tré said. He was walking towards Billie slowly.
“Now, please, give me the gun before you hurt someone.”
“Get away Tré. Just stay away from me.”
“Come on Billie give me the gun.”
“NO GET AWAY!!” Billie fired the gun and killed Tré.[i/]
“BILLIE!! YOU KILLED TRÉ! GIVE ME THE GUN!! PLEASE!! GIVE ME THE...,” Mike didn’t get to finish his sentence because Billie accidentally shot him.
“Oh my god...oh my god what have I done....”

***

Billie stood up and looked out of his cell. He looked up and saw a pipe. No... Don’t do it. It’s not worth it......... Yes...Yes it is. Do it and it’s all over.......... No...What would Mike and Tré have done? It would ease the pain...Do it... You can do it...It would all be over soon........... No...Don’t do it... Your cracking up... You don’t know what your doing... Yes I do... No you don’t... Yes... I... DO!
Billie ripped off the sheets to his bed, wrapped it around the pipe, and tied it. It’s just high enough... Perfect.... He stood on the bed, wrapped the sheet around his neck, tied it tight, Make it all go away... Make this nightmare end..., and with that he jumped.
There he hung, gasping for air. As the guards came in to get him down, Billie Joe just hung there limp. They got him down and tried to resuscitate him, but he was gone. Billie Joe Armstrong was dead.
“Time of death...10:29 PM”

***

He looked down at his best friends lying in Mike's house. The same house where they had held so many parties and memories remained. you did it billie. good job. just as planed. now... finish the job. he thought. He decided that he would dispose of Mike's body first. Then he would do Tré. He grabbed Mike's wrists and pulled him into the kitchen. Billie had a cloud of haze over his eyes. He grabbed Mike's butcher knife that he kept behind glass. He cut his limbs off, one by one, throwing them off to the side all over the house, blood going everywhere. Next, to take out some of his anger that he had towards Mike and the world, he stabbed Mike everywhere. And instead of a steady up and down motion, it was down, and tear up. It was such a sight that words can not explain. He left Mike (what was left of him at least) lay there in the kitchen, half decapitated.
Tré was next. He went back into the living room downstairs and saw that the television was still on. Billie found one of the trophies that Mike had one from way back when, and smashed the television screen it. Glass and sparks flew everywhere. Some of it landed on Tré giving him scratches and small burns. That gave Billie an evil idea. He dragged Tré upstairs into the bedroom. Mike had a bay window upstairs. He put Tré on the bench and he kicked a small area of the glass out. then he shoved tre out of the window and watched him fall as giant shards of glass landed on top of him stabbing him everywhere. Billie Joe just laughed. He went outside to see what the damage was. He figured it was well done. He dragged Tré's body back into the house and put him next to what was left of Mike. He found some silverware and knives and threw them at the bodies. In the end, Mike and Tré were pretty much pulp, and Billie was stained with blood from head to toe, expecially on his hands. He stepped back to admire his handywork. Then he realized what he had done. He picked up his gun and ran out of the house towards his car...

oh my god oh my god oh my god.....

...The End...