One Chance One Life.

The Beginning Of A Lifetime.

Everyone deserves a good beginning and this is my one.

Hello. My name is Sara and I've had quite a hard life, I know people have had worse and I feel incredibly sorry for them. It all started when I was born 14 years ago on the 20th October 1994, I was born in the land of Sweden and my mum accidentally got pregnant. She was 19 and wasn't ready for a child yet. She took it as it came and she's the most amazing mother anyone could have. As I was quite unexpected and my mum and David (my dad as I prefer to call him by name) were planning on moving to America where my granddad live, we didn't really have anywhere to live so we stayed at my Nan's- a two bedroom flat, where my aunt and uncle were also staying.

Soon after I was born we fallowed our plans and moved to America, North Carolina to be precise. I can't remember much of it but my grandpa owned land there so we had a massive trailer, all I remember is the ugly brown plastic floors and the nightmares afterwards. After a year of my mum having to put up with David, she got a divorce and we moved back to Sweden, at this point I was one. I constantly had nightmares of David hitting my mum in the horrifying trailer so that by then it all seemed like a figment of my imagination but life went on and my mum made a best friend in the block of flats that we were living in and her son and I were best friends, he was 5 years older then me but I loved him just the same, he was like the brother I never had. We all used to do everything together, my mum was in contact with all her old friends in Sweden too and I had a good time, the nightmares started fading away into a distant memory except when I had been having a really bad day, I would always hate going to bed at night knowing that they would be waiting... waiting to haunt me for the rest of my childhood.

I went to nursery when I was 2 and I made some fiends who then kept going to the same school as me afterwards. I was always very stubborn and if I decided to do something, I would do it, no matter how much it scared me, it made me feel good about myself. I didn't really like spending time with the other children, I preferred sitting on my own and drawing or looking at a book, I always loved reading and I remember when my mum read the first Harry Potter book for me and I was so excited...

I grew up spending nearly all my weekends with my Nan and my mum, my Nan has MS (Multiple Sclerosis) which she has suffered from sense before I was born so we have taken every opportunity to spend time with her as her illness is slowly making her worse from the inside out, I've always been very close to my mum and my Nan, they are 2 of the most important people in my life. I remember once when I was four or five years old and I was shopping with my mum, my Nan and her neighbour, her neighbour was holding my ice cream for me and the ice cream fell out of the cone and her neighbour was juggling with it trying to get it back on the cone and I would also go with my Nan's neighbour to the day care where she worked every so often and help, I always used to love making stuff there, as I was never into playing with the other children, they would just get on my nerves but it's still something I remember enjoying.

When I was 5, I started getting seasonal depression which is when you get depressed during certain times of the year, for me, it usually happens during autumn and gets worse at Christmas. It got a whole lot worse when David came back to Sweden though... A lot worse...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the main things and stuff, not very interesting but my life does get more complicated in very bad ways.. :'(