One Chance One Life.

She Changed My Life.

This chapter is about one person. The one person who saved me. A lot of people say that My Chem saved their lives, I say that this person did.

My depression was still bad and I needed someone to talk too. It was half term after all the arguments and we had a week off. I spent nearly the whole week with her. I got to talk about everything that I had never had a chance to talk about before and say all my thoughts out loud to someone understanding who was actually listening to me. It made my life better. I also got to know her very well, and I felt like I understood her, she has problems with her dad and stuff and I want to be there for her.

I slept round her house a lot and we have a lot of funny memories. These are the things that when she reads it she'll know I'm talking about her. Window shopping. We walked round town trying on weird clothes and shoes, I tried on a bright green dress that made me look fat. We tried on every single hat that we could find and messed about in the New Look changing rooms trying on clothes. She got my boyfriend to dress up as a girl and wear high heels and a skirt while we videoed it but she was nice enough to delete the video. We bought a massive trolley full of junk food for like £40 and ate it all while watching Ratatouille with Kat and Kat went really hyper on candy floss and rolled up in a purple blanket and pretended to be a caterpillar. That is also the day that Kat came up with my bebo display name... We were hyper and randomly going on the computer.

This is a chapter of my life which is dedicated to my best friend. The person that is always there for me, through tough times and easy times she has stayed with me and she's like a boomerang, she always comes back. I can be a bitch at times but whatever I do and say, she still comes back to me and I love her for it.

I am so happy that I've got a friend like this as most of my friend's have turned out to be fakes in my life and this person cheers me up every day, she makes me laugh. She's loud and smiling. She sometimes gets depressed, she is MCR obsessed and I love her to death. I could truly not live without her. I will be there for her for as long as she wants me to be there and I would do anything to make her happy.

This person is Chloe.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is dedicated to Chloe.
Her mibba name is revengefulvampire and she's the best!!! xD
Read her stories they're amazing and she is also on my top friends.. ;)