One Chance One Life.

The Bits In-Between.

The candle is slowly burning as the pain gets worse and there is nothing you can do to stop it, but you can always light a new one.

Well, I didn't have much of a choice, I had to keep living, keep going to David's, keep trying so hard to not lose the people I love and the world I had once enjoyed living in. After he had died, I kept trying, my depression getting worse, crying myself to sleep every night. The painful memories of my dad's flat as I lay dying on the bed.

The years went on, I got a little better. My mum was member on an on-line group and they were all meeting up in London so David stayed in our flat while she was gone because his was to far away from school. He would be gone before I got up and I would only wait for him to get home if he was making dinner, I would then go straight to bed after dinner.

I remember one of the days, I was ill but I still went to school and I stayed ill so I had to go home but they didn't have David's mobile number because he had refused to give it to my mum so they couldn't contact him, I had to go to my Nan's and the school were really annoyed with my mum for not giving them his mobile number but it wasn't her fault.

Luckily, my mum was only gone for a week but it turned out that she had met someone there who she really liked. I remember when she came home, David went home straight away and I remember that my mum had bought me a load of stuff from England and I was just so happy that she was back home.

As it turns out, she wanted to go again because she had met some people that she really liked. A few weeks after she came home the second time, we found out she was pregnant, she phoned Adrian (the guy who is now my step-dad) and told him the news. She was excited and she had thought about moving to England before so this was a perfect opportunity. She made sure it was okay with me and of course it was, it would mean I didn't have to see my dad any more.

My mum told everyone we were moving including my dad, he was angry but he would just have to put up with it. I remember one awkward time when we were walking outside and he asked me if we were really moving and I said yes. I was scared. He got so angry but yet I didn't understand why, it's not like he cared about me anyway. I didn't have a very nice day that day.

My mum was going to have the child in Sweden and Adrian was going to come over to help out and we would then move during the summer so I could finish my school year in Sweden first. Amazingly enough, my mum found out she was having twins...
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wrote this, I hope it's okay.
It was hard having to stay with David for a week but I managed and please continue reading..