One Chance One Life.

Moving On.

We took a plane to England in July and I remember saying goodbye to my best friend, my only friend. It was very upsetting because we were very close but I had to go.

We flew to England (me, my brother's, my mum, my step-dad) and the flight went well, I remember we had to go to the council to be put on a waiting list for a house.

Until we got a house, we had to live with Adrian's (my step-dad's) friends in a small flat. I really didn't like their son but I suppose he was okay, but he could be really annoying as he had ADHD and so did my step-dad.

It was okay, I was getting used to England and we were going shopping and I had fun, I had most of my summer holidays ahead of me and then I would start school.

We eventually managed to get a house, it wasn't the best but it was big enough.

My room was a okay size and I had a nice bed and desk and computer but the first few night's, I found it a bit creepy sleeping in there so I slept on the sofa but I soon got used to it.

I found it hard talking to Adrian and his friends as I didn't understand them and they didn't understand what I wanted to say so it was quite hard but I got used to it and my English would get better and better.

I enjoyed the summer holidays and it was soon time for school...
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much detail in this chapter but I haven't had much time to write... ;)