Testing The Strong Ones

08

"Hey!" Isabelle sang even louder as Maria came into the living room. Ryan didn't have a pleased look on his face.

"Why are we singing?" Maria chuckled at Ryan's expression.

"He's jealous." she shout-sang that time.

"You guys made another bet against each other?" Chase said coming out into the living room. Ryan looked at him, noticing he looked a little distracted even for him.

"Well, it didn't start out that way." she grinned widely at Ryan who rolled his eyes. He was trying to be the bigger person and except his pitiful loss. Even though he wasn't even trying to win.

"I bet him I could get 5 guys numbers in 30 minutes while we were in the mall."

"And you did?" Maria smirked

"He only got 1." she chuckled. Ryan decided it wasn't really worth staying listen to her gloat.

"I actually got 8 numbers." she grinned even wider.

"That just proves I'm a real gentleman, and that girls use men a play-things and move on to something new, when she's tired of her old one." Ryan shot at her and went into his room. Isabelle opened her mouth for a retort but then closed seeing she didn't really have one.

"You're on my bed." Rodeo was sleeping happily on Ryan's pillows. He didn't even stir as Ryan came into the room. He was going to start getting ready for work.

Isabelle decided to go and give that retort she had found. She came into the room without knocking.

"What was tha-" she was stopped by him not having a shirt on. He was rather muscular, and her retort left her again.

"Ever heard of knocking?" he laughed, noticing her open mouth. It was cute, even for her.

"Um." was all that she could get out.

"Can you get your cat?" Ryan sighed handing the stretching kitten to her.

"Thanks." Isabelle shook herself mentally. Ryan only laughed, and proved his point even more.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Chase hadn't forgotten or calmed down since earlier that afternoon. Maria was on a jog with Rascal, he figured she'd want a shower. Maybe he'd join her, his shower did have a seat. As he continued to think, he got even more worked up. He didn't hear Maria coming inside, she smirked somehow knowing what he was thinking about. She looked like that's what she had been thinking about as well.

"I'm going to take a shower." she said quietly with a grin. And turned and went into the bathroom. Chase peeked out into the hallway, Isabelle was out. And Ryan was asleep and wouldn't be up for another hour or so. He heard the water cut on in the bathroom. He smiled to himself as he slipped into the bathroom, it was already filling with steam from the hot water. He started to strip seeing her silhouette in the shower. She started to hum as she rinsed her hair, he slipped into the tub with her. He for some reason felt nervous, like it was his first time ever. Which it wasn't,

"Can you wash my back." she asked sweetly hand him a loofah, he did so. As he slowly scrubbed her back his nervousness left him. And lust and need took over, making it harder and harder just wash. He let his hands roam from her back to her stomach. And lower to the juncture at her thighs, making her gasp a little. He smiled to himself, knowing she didn't think he heard that. She leaned against him as he massaged her sex. Making her moan, he let his other hand do the same thing on her breasts. He smiled seeing her satisfaction, she ground her hips against his touch. Maria didn't like that she was the only one being pleasured, although she thought it sweet. She turned around to face him, he was grinning. It was her turn to grin as she pushed him to the shower seat. He pulled her down with him, nuzzling her breast. She sighed as she slid on to him, he mumbled something inaudible. She'd worry about it later, he felt too good to worry now. He started a rhythm making it hard not to scream. He seemed to sense that, and covered her mouth with his. Switching their positions to where she was sitting, more so leaning against the shower wall. Chase grunted, and began his rhythm again. But she sped it up, so he sped it up. Letting out a moan as she pulled on his hair, he let her reach her climax first before he let go. The sat in the shower letting the hot water beating on them slow their breathing back to normal.

'What was that you mumbled earlier?"

"No protection." he sighed. Looking for a worried look on her face, he surprised he couldn't find one.

"I take birth control." she grinned as she got up and rinsed herself off one more time. She turned the water off and got out of the shower. He smiled as he followed her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're all adults here I suppose.

Feedback would be great, I know it's not band fan-fic.

But feedback is still nice.