What I Can't Recall

Image
Thanks to xXGreyWingXx for the fantabulously awesome banner!!

September Lilly Day has always had a pretty good life- a great mom, a wonderful best friend (Bryler- the boy next door), a kind godmother, a nice home in a great neighborhood, a simple teenage life. Then one day she comes home to the worst thing possible and experincess things unimaginable. There's just one problem- she doesn't remember what happened, exactly. Now she's on a journey to heal her heart, recreate herself, understand why bad things happen, fall in love, and remember. ((I had to change the title because of a copy right problem. Sorry!))

©- Red Ribbons.

((NOTE: This plot is copy righted. If you use this plot, I can sue you for a lot of money. So I recommend you don't. Thanks!))
  1. Prologue and Chapter One.
    "Then he'd pull her towards him and slowly bring his face closer to hers, until there lips make contact."
  2. Chapter Two.
    "Why the hell are you awake, in my room, waking me up, at two thirty in the freaking morning?"
  3. Chapter Three.
    "I thought if you ever arose from your deep sleep you'd want to come. I was beginning to worry, though. I thought I was going to have to go find Prince Charming so he'd kiss you."
  4. Chapter Four.
    " I just let go. It doesn't even matter anymore. Life isn't even worth all this. Everything starts to slowly fade away until I'm surrounded by big black nothing..."
  5. Chapter Five.
    "Mom's diary!"
  6. Chapter Six.
    "Who wouldn't want you?"
  7. Chapter Seven.
    "You say 'library' how normal people say 'cancer'.”
  8. Chapter Eight.
    "I'm here!" I hear a sweet, angelic voice call through the house. I look to who it's coming from to see the devil.
  9. Chapter Nine.
    With that Bryler pulls my face towards his and kisses me, straight on the lips.
  10. Chapter Ten.
    With that Bryler pulls my face towards his and kisses me, straight on the lips.
  11. Chapter Eleven.
    "You've got to be dead before you can really fly."
  12. Chapter Twelve.
    "Prove them wrong," I tell him, "go after the girl you want."
  13. Chapter Thirteen.
    "Fine," I say after a minute, "you have a week. Starting tomorrow morning."
  14. Chapter Fourteen.
    "For me?"
  15. Chapter Fifteen.
    "I swear on this stone."
  16. Chapter Sixteen.
    "In general? Yes. Most of the time. But some moments are good. Some people make life suck a little less."
  17. Chapter Seventeen.
    "I was reading so I could get, er, tips on how to be more romantic."
  18. Chapter Eighteen.
    "I can confidently tell you that you’re the only September Lily that there will ever be.”
  19. Chapter Nineteen.
    "Fighting over a broken heart, you are. That's been known to break a few hearts itself."
  20. Chapter Twenty.
    "What good is rain if you can't dance in it time to time?"
  21. Chapter Twenty-One: Do You Love Me?
    "I don't know what love is."