Toxic Land

Chapter 4

In the middle of the night Lucas woke up screaming and screaming the name Fred Jones over and over until finally James woke up and calmed Lucas down.

Morning arrived to find that all the boys were tired and to find Lucas under the couch and they realized that Lucas didn't sleep for the rest of the night after James calmed him down. To calm Lucas and to get him cheerful again Jones and James decided to go for a swim with Lucas. When they were all in the pool Jones and James could see that Lucas calmed down and that Lucas was relaxed.

When they all got out of the pool the boys were allowed to go outside for a walk and they were able to go to the local swimming pool. The boys were looking forward to go on the triple slide. The triple slide is a normal slide that makes you feel like your on three slides.

All of the boys jumped in and started having fun by playing some fun pool games until Jones got distracted by a girl standing talking to her friends. Jones couldn't get over how beautiful she was, so Jones jumped out of the pool and walked up to her. The girl turned around to find that Jones was standing in front of her. The girl asked who he was so Jones introduced himself as Jones Teddy, the girl then told Jones her name which was Claire Bear. Jones and Claire talked for a little bit until they both decided to give each other their numbers.

Jones left with James and Lucas in a happy mood. while the boys were walking home the boys saw three humans melting and they all had a good laugh because the boys think it is funny how humans can't survive on toxic.

The boy's arrived home to find James and Lucas' parents waiting for them. Jones said goodbye to them, then Jones walked back inside.