Toxic Land

Chapter 5

Jones started walking back to the pool and when he arrived at the pool he saw Claire. Jones walked over to Claire and they both hopped into a pool that was empty. They both sat in the pool talking about each other. Jones and Claire decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Claire is fourteen and Jones is fifteen. Claire and Jones managed to get on the topic of having kids. Claire said that she wanted four girls, Jones' jaw dropped and he said that he wanted two boy's. Claire said that she would love to name the girls Jasmine, Rachel, Sophia and Maria. Jones said that he would love to name the boys Mitchell and Seth.

Claire and Jones got out of the pool and walked to Jones' house because they were both keen to get married.

They arrived home and went up to Jones' room and started planning their marriage. Jones said that they should get married now, Claire was excited and agreed. Jones and Claire ran down and told Jones' parents while Claire rang hers, both of the parents agreed and they were allowed to having a short wedding. Jones' mum said that when you are married you can have kids if you would like to. Claire's parents said that she was able to have children.