Can't Find Her Home

I hate this sickness

"Mikey I think I'm getting sick."I told him."Oh you cought my flu?"He asked."No a cold."I told him."I think I'm go stay in your mom's room okay?"I told him."What but your going to be alone!"He said.He got out of bed and walked to me and held me close."Your staying with me."He said and kissed my for head.

"But I don't want you get more sick."I told him."I'm already sick but I don't want you to be alone."He told me

"You can take my bed and I could sleep on the floor"He said"I think not you stay in your bed and I could sleep on the couch down stair."I said."But..."I stopped him from saying another word."I'll be fine Mikey.I'm not that sick okay"I told him.

"Okay fine."he said and let me go.It felt like he pushed me away from him.Then he locked his door."Mikey why are you acting like this?"I whisper to myself.

"Helen I'm back!"Frank called I was behide the door hideing and I jumped on his back."Hey Mikey where back!!"Gerard called.Mikey came walking down the stairs"Hey you need to be in bed?"Gerard told him."I have bin up there all day.I need fresh air."He said."Oh well then I could open the door for you?"Gerard said.

"Hey Frank what movies did you bring?"I asked him."Mine and Gerard favorite and your favorite."He said."You got paly and the secret garden right?"I asked him."Yes and your favorite candy.Chocolate carmal bunny!"He said.

"Oh yay!Your my favorite brother ever!"I asked him."I'm your only brother!"He said and pulled me into a big hug and gave me little kiss on my cheeks.

"Stop that!!!!"Mikey said."What is up with up dude?"Frank asked him.I looked at him and he went to his room."I'll go see what's wrong"Gerard said"No I'll go"I told him.I went up stairs to Mikey's room and opened the door.

"Go away gee!I'm not in the mood!"He said "So you don't want to talk to me?"I asked him."Helen?"he said he look at me with his light drown eyes."What?"he asked me I looked at him he got up and walked to me.

"Why are you acting like this?"I asked before I new it my back was up agaist the wall.Mikey was looking right at me.I hugged him tight"Mikey why are you like this!?"I told him"Where's my old Mikey?!The one who was sweet and kind Mikey?!"I asked him again.

"He's gone."He said and pushed me away.When I heard that I got my things and walked out of the room.With tears coming down my face."Frank mom coming to pick me up okay"I told him."But why Helen?This was going to be a fun week end!?"He said.

"I just want to go home."I told him."Please Helen just stay here with us!"Gerard said."No I think I should go home."I said.I heard a honk outside.I opened the door and ran to my mother's car.I hate this sickness of love it hurts