Can't Find Her Home

I have someone already

When me and my mom arrive home I walked to the front door and open it.I walked up stairs to my room and shut the door."Helen dear are you all right?"my mom asked"I'm fine mom but a bit sick!"I told her.When she heard the word 'sick'she ran up stairs to my room.

"What do you have?"she asked me."A cold that's it.I'm going to sleep now mom"I told her."This early?Sweet heart it's only 6 o'clock?"she said."I know mom but I'm a bit tired had a crazy day"I told her.

Oh mom did I tell you I was almost hit by a car and my best friend saved me.Oh and that I got in a fight with my boyfriendI wanted to tell her but I didn't."Okay dear good night"she said when she left I closed the door and turned on my cd player and began playing this new band cd.I didn't now the name of the song but Emilee did.She used to love this band called AFI.

But now sins she's gone her parent's gave me her cd and her clothing.I was so mad and hurt after what Mikey did.I just leaded in my bed listing to this sad song that was playing.I could feel tears coming down my face."Stop it Helen!You need to strong!"I whispered to myself.

I saw the picture of me and my dad at the beach.I should move with him or vist him?I thought to myself.

My phone rang and I picked it up."Hello?"I said."Helen is that you?"someone said."Yeah who is this?"I asked."It's me Gerard!Hey how are you feeling?"He asked."Losted in my whole."I told him."Ah so you are still mad at him"He said when I heard that I felt a shiver."How do you know!?"I asked him.

"I figered it out.Listen if he hurt you let me know"he said."No he didn't hurt me.But what happen to him?"I asked him."He has two side to him.You know him as the sweet Mikey when he is normal.But when he is sick his other part of him gets him."he said.

"Shit!Gee the popcorn is dead!"I heard Frank in the back round.I laughed a little."So are you coming back over?"He asked me."Sure but come pick me up"I told him."Sure I'm be around soon"he said.

"Ok see yeah"I said.When I heard a honk outside I looked out of my wind to see Gerard outside.I packed some of Emilee's clothes and three of her cd's to listen to over there.

"Helen!Gerard is waking for you outside."my mother said."Okay I'm coming!"I said.I ran down stairs and straight to the door.I open the front door and ran to Gerard and gave him a hug."Wow what a happy little girl"Gerard said.

I got into the car and we drove off.Frank heard that I was coming back and he was waiting for me.I got out of the car but when I close to the door.I felt some grave my arm.It was Gerard"Are you okay Gerard?"I asked him.I felt weird around him then when I was off paying atench he kissed me.

I pushed away from him and open the door and ran to Mikey's room.He was looking out his window.When he saw me his face was red.I locked his door and fell to my knees."Helen?!"He said and ran to me."Helen are you okay!?What happen!?"He asked me he held me tight.

"Mikey oh my gosh!Something happen to me right!"I told him I looked at him straight in the eyes with tears coming down my face.He wiped them away and kissed me on lips.

Every time I was with him I felt save with him I don't know why but he is my guardian angel.When he stopped my tears stopped too."Who hurt you?"He asked me."No one."I lied tohim why did I do that.

He helped me up and held me tight."You are mine and mine only."He whispered in my ear.I shook my head yes when I heard that.