Can't Find Her Home

It's eating me up inside!

That night me and Mikey where in his room.He was getting better I could tell he had that nice smile coming back."Hey you guys are going to watch the movie with us!"Frank yells out."Yeah!"Both of us answered.We both laughed and went down stairs I sat in the middle of Mikey and Frank.

"Me and Gerard's movie first.Then your crappy movies okay?"Frank said.I puncked Frank with a comice book I found,"Aww you are to vailet!!"Frank said.Mikey and Frank began laughing but Gerard only smiled.I was scared when he smiled now I got close to Mikey."What is it any ways?"I asked"Zomdies revenge!"Frank said"Great a scary movie"I whispered Gerard's smile got bigger.

"Ahhh!"I said I but my hand on my head."What is it Helen?"Frank asked me."Head hurts!!"I told him.He leaded his hand on my for-head"Helen your getting cold!"Frank said"That's it your going to bed!"Frank said he helped me up and took me to Mikey's mom's room.

I hoped into the bed and layed there.I felt really cold and my head was hurting."Helen little sis I'm staying here with you okay?"He said."Ahh what why are you talking so loud?"I said in a small voice.

"How is she?"Mikey said as he came into the room."Not good she is very cold and I think her cold is getting worst."Frank told him.I'm so cold I got under all the covers and hide my head under the pillows.To cover the talking"See that's not like her.Stay here and watch her I'm going to make her some tea"Frank told Mikey"Two spoons of sugar please or honey!"I called from under the pillows.

Mikey laughed I came out of pillows and saw that Mikey was smileing at me."What?"I asked him"I'm getting better and you got sick.You look cute when your sick"He said pushed the hair that was in front of face away.

I smiled"Your so corny"I told him he smiled and laughed a like bit.Then I felt so cold and start to cry about it."Helen are you okay?!"He asked me."No Mikey it's so cold in here!"I told him he was wipig the tears away.He held my hand and my body got a bit warmer but not that warm.Frank came back with my tea and sat it on the night desk.I

I drank a little it felt good I felt warm Frank sat next to me to keep me warm."Helen your shivering like if you were in a frizer!"Frank said I laughed a lttle and so did Mikey he sat next to me too.

Mikey I need to tell you what happen it's eating me inside!But why can't I!Ahh I need to tell you so bad but not with Frank around!Shit awww head!!!Note to self don't yell