Can't Find Her Home

All comes out

It was eleven o'clock at night and our plane leaves at one o'clock in the morning.So tell me why Frank is waking me up at eleven o'clock!?."What?!"I yelled at him"Get up!"He told me."Okay five more seconds!"I told him.He opened my bed room door and pulled me right out of bed."You jerk!"I yelled at him.

I got off the floor"Get out of my room I'm going to get dressed!"I told him.He left and I got back in bed"You liar!"Frank yelled at me.He ran in my room got my bags and carryed me out of my room."Frank dear why are you caring your sister?"My mom asks"She doesn't want to wake up."He told her."Here this will wake her up."My mom said"I'm up!"I said"But Frank still carry me please?"I asked him.

"Aww I can't say no but"He just drops me on the floor."But you have to carry your own bags to the car."He said with a little grin.

"You not funny!That hurt when you drop me!"I told him and I began to fake cry."Aww I'm sorry.."He said"Got you!"I told him."Okay kids come on you two need to be there before 11:30!"She told us.

It was a cold night and I only had a t-shirt and shorts on.All my jackets,shirts,skirt,and pants were in my suit case.Don't ask why but I bring lots of clothes on trips and also be because me and Frank are going to be staying there for 2 weeks.

When we got to the airport it was 11:44.My mom walked us to we the gate to texas was and stopped at check gate.She gave us kisses and hugs and she began to cry"I will miss you kids!"She called from outside of the check gate.

"Bye mommy!"I called back waving to her from the in side of the gate.She left and me an Frank are on our own.We followed two ladies that showed us to American airlines.The plane me and Frank were going on."Now kids this is the plan that will take you to Texas."One of the ladies said.

"Okay it what like 12:12?And we have to stay here till 1 in the morning!"I told him as we sat in two seats close to the door to enter the plane."Yeah sucks huh?"He said I lead my head on his shoulder and he layed his head on my head.We both fell asleep till a whole bunch of people wake us up.

I looked at the clock it was 12:45 almost time for us to bord the plane.I woke up Frank and asked him if he had our tickets."Yeah there right here."He said and pulled out two ticket from his jacket.There was still 13 mins left .It was cold and I began to shiver when Frank saw I was shivering he gave me his jacket.

"Passenagers the plane is now bording"The ladie said.Wow 13 mins flew by just like that.Me and Frank got up and walked to the counter but a man who was taller then Frank and me pushed us out of the way."Hey what's up with you!?We were here first!"Frank yells at him."Well I'm sorry but I'm in a rush"He told us."Sir I'm sorry but these kid are going on the plane first because they are traveling alone."The lady behide the counter said."May I see your tickets kids?"The ladys asks."Yeah here you go."Frank said and hands her our tickets."Okay you two are all set."She said.

She opens the doors and we go though the door to the plane.I held Frank's hand because lots of people start to come in and began pushing people out of the way.I felt like a little girl again me and Frank we use to walk to school together.When we got in the plane me and him looked for our seat.

"Here it is row A seat b and c."Frank said.I sat in the middle and he sat next to the window all our carry on where on the top shelf and all our bags where on the bottom.I couldn't sleep till the plane took off."Son you will have to sit here okay?"A flight attened said as she show a little boy to his seat right next to me.

"I'm a little girl!You mean lady!"The little girl told her.Wow so small but so tough"I want my mommy!"She crys and wines."Shut up kid!"Frank said"Frank!Stop it!I'm sorry for his worlds"I told her.She looked at me and a big smile was on her face"Mommy!You are here!?"She said and hugged me tight."What!?Helen you have a daughter!?"Frank asks me madly."She isn't my daughter!Stupid!"I told him.

"Oh mommy I new you will come back for me and save me from daddy!"She said she held me tighter."Helen!Is she your daughter or not!?"Frank asked again"No she isn't!"I told him.

"Okay kid I'm not your mommy.I'm Helen and this is my brother Frank."I told her"You have to be my mommy!Look see this is you!"She said and handed me a picture of her mother.Me and Frank looked at the picture and the kids mother did look like me!

She was tall skinny,grey eyes,tan and long black hair.But what got me the girl was white blond blue eyes little girl."Sweet heart this is your mother?"I asked her again."Yes she is I'm adoupted!"She told us.When she said that I felt a shiver up my spine."Oh mommy I new you will come back for me!"She said again."Well Helen you have a twin and this is your twin's daughter."Frank said.

When we got to texas the little girl was still up and me and Frank were up too.We got our back packs and our new friend Jenny's little hello kitty back pack and walk off the plane."Pick me up mommy!"She asked me.People were looking at me when she said that I picked her up and carryed her.

She fell asleep on my shoulder while I carryed her."Jenny wake up you need to get your bags."I told her.She woke up and I but her on the ground" My bags is the hello kitty bag and micky mouse bag."She said half way sleep.Frank got her bags and I got my bags as well."Mommy carry me again?"She asked me again.

I picked her up and me an Frank began walking to the other check points.I got my pass port out and so did Frank."Jenny where is your pass port?"I asked her."In my back pack mommy."She said Frank got it out and we went to the check points."Miss your daughter didn't need her pass port she could just passed?"The police man said."Oh well sorry."I told him .

"Oh miss your daughter is cute and do you need help raiseing her?"He asked me.I shook my head no and walked off with Jenny in my arms.When we got out side in the waiting room for my dad.Jenny was still sleeping"Helen you have to let her go.She isn't your our mine.Her parent's might be waiting for her."Frank told me.

"I know but I can't what if some freak takes her away to god knows where!"I told him.My dad came and Jenny was still in my arms."Frankie is that you!?You got bigger over the mouth!And Helen you look.."My father stopped and looked at Jenny."She isn't my kid so don't yell at me."I told him.
"I know that's your new little sister."He said

Me and frank looked at each other with big eyes and looked back at Jenny."Our new little sister?!"Frank said."Yes when me and your mother were still together we want other kid after Helen grew up.So we adouted Jenny but we had to wait for thirdteen mouths.She is only six and we sent her a picture of Helen and told her this is your sister."My dad told me.

"So who is she going to live with?"I asked him"With you and your mother."He saidSo you are dumping her with us huh!I hate you even more! I thought to my self."Okay lets get out of here and go home"My father said.