Can't Find Her Home

I have someone

After the walk Frank and Jenny went back home I stayed outside.I there was a swing far of in the hills.I walked to this swing I love swings ever since I was small.When I got there the swing was old but not to old I sat down and began to swing.I felt like a little girl again old memories started running through my head.My dad still with my mom Frank playing tag with Gerard and Mikey and me. Just swing back and forth just minding my own thoughts.But I was broke from my thoughts from some scream.

It sounded like it came from the forest I got off the swing and ran into the forest."Help!! Can anyone hear me!!"Some screamed.I to the scream it led me to a cliff I looked down and saw a boy hanging on to a branch."Help!!"He yelled when he saw me"Hold on!"I yelled back.I needed help to get him up I ran back to look for some rope.I ran home open the tool shed door and pulled out some rope."Bell what are you doing!?"Frank called from the room window.I didn't answer him I ran with the rope into the forest.

I got back to the cliff I tied the rope to a tree and tied a nus on the other end.I throw it over the cliff"Grave on!"I yelled to him.He graved on I began to pull him"Helen what are you doing?!"Frank asked me"Help me!"I told him."Why!?"He asked"Just do it!"I yelled at him he graved the rope and started pulling.The young boy hand graved on to the eage of the cliff. Me and Frank kept pulling till the little boy was on top of land now.Frank ran to him and help him up he was about Frank age 17.

I just stood there while Frank help him up"Are you okay?"Frank asked him"Yeah I just have a hurt leg.But who was the girl who saved me?"He asked"Oh that was my sister!"Frank said."Where is she?I need to tell her thank you for saving my life?"He said"She is over there."Frank said and poked at me.I blushed the boy was cute.What am I thinking!?Stop thinking this!You have Mikey! I thought to my self.

"Hey thanks for saving me."He said and game me a winning smile.That doesn't work on me"You are welcome."I said turned away and began walking home to Jenny."Bell!"Jenny said she was waiting for me and Frank outside.But I only came alone she ran to me and gave me a hug."Hey jelly sorry..."I couldn't finish my sentence I was weak from hunger.I almost fell on her but held my self back."Bell-Bell are you okay?"Jenny asked"I'm fine just a little sleepy"I said.

I walked in side the house and found my Mike talking on the phone.To his new wife god I don't like her."Hey dad can my new friend use the phone?"Frank asked I turned and looked at Frank and his new friend the boy I saved.He looked at me and gave me that smile again.