Can't Find Her Home

I never want this to happen

The day of the wedding came and Helen was mad as ever.She was scraming and yelling at everyone.Including the bride's family in which it's funny to see her yell at them.But she really hated this one girl on the brides family.She was about Helen's age but she was a little bitch!She would pick on me she calls me a fag and gay.When she says that I try not to yell and act all nice but one of these days I will just have to punch her.

But today was diffent she was picking on Jenny and Helen."Stop picking on her you hoe!!"Helen yelled at the bitch's face."Hey you don't talk to me like that!"She told Helen"If you don't like it get your butt out of my house!"Helen yelled."Now girls calm down!"I said"Shut up fag!"She yelled at me"What!?You don't talk to my brother like that slut!"Helen yelled back.

"Bell,Frankie lets go!Let the red nose lady go she isn't worth it."Jenny said even Jenny stood up to her.I picked up Jenny and got Helen's arm and walked off we went outside.Helen need to calm down,I need to calm down, and Jenny needs to move around."I can't wait to go back home!I miss Mikey,Mom, and Gerard!I can't take it here if I stay here for another week I will kill myself!"Helen said I giggle and layed my head on her shoulder.

"But there is only one tinyween thing am going to miss about this place."She said"What is that?"I asked"I will miss the animals"She said"Oh I thought you your going to say you where going to miss Adam."I said."No I have Mikey he means everything to me."She said.But I had deep secret about Mikey he found a new girlfriend.Gerard told me over the phone I had a crush on Adam an me and him have bin dateing for two weeks.

But Helen and Mikey they loved each other since they where little!"Helen I have something to tell you."I said"What is it?"She said"Mikey.....Mikey......Is cheating on you."I told her."I know."She said."What how did you know?"I asked "Gerard told me I knew it wouldn't last but what hurts me I have this stupid love locket he gave!"She said."Get the key and take it off."I said"The key iswith Mikey."She said I slapped her arm and she scream."Why the fuck did you do that!?"She said madly.

She turn away to look at her arm I turned her a round to see what she was doing.That's when I saw all the cut marks."Helen!?What where you think!?"I almost screamed at her"I'm nothing."She whispered I hugged her tight and tears began to fall down my cheer."Frankie stop crying please.You are going to cause a flood."Helen said"Why didn't you tell you where doing this?!"I asked her and held her tighter."Why did't you tell me when you where doing it?"She asked

I hugged her tighter to where I almost clawed my nails in her back."Frankie me and you told everything to each but when you where cutting yourself.Why didn't you tell me?Where you afair that I will tell on you?Or because the problem you where going through was to big for you talk about it?"She asked me"I was afair to talk to anyone.That night when dad slap me I thought my whole world broke."I said.

Helen began to cry as well"This is our like dirty secret"I said and held her close to my heart.Jenny came running back with a bunch of wild flower in her hand."Kids it's time to go!"Mike yelled for us."Helen come on time to go."I said she was dead asleep I picked her up and carried her back home."Okay today is the big day I'm getting married!"He said"Know go up stairs and get changen into your wedding clothes."Mike said"Okay fine but remember that Helen is sleeping.An I'm not waking her up.I'm not dieing a young age for just waking her up!"I said