Can't Find Her Home

The after party

Me,Helen, and Jenny were already but guest who is riding with us.It's the evil bitch Sally we finally know her name.Helen didn't like this at all"Mike can I riding with my friend Annabella?"Helen asked him"Uh yeah sure did you invite her?"He asked her"Yeah she is still getting ready I called her a few hours again."She said"If Bell is going with her friend so am I!"Jenny said"But jelly" "Don't call me that!Only Frankie and Bell can call me that!You can call me Jenny!"She said so small but so tough"Okay fine you can stay with you sister.Frank do you want to leave too?"He asked me"Yeah I have to watch over them right?You told me watch over Helen when we were kids and I can't break that promise."I said.

"Yeah I did huh.Go a head then."He said"Okay thank."I said."Can I go with them?"I heard Sally ask."No sorry Sally but you are coming with us."Mike said thank god he said no.But yeah I ran to Helen"Hey who is your arm?"I asked"Good but the makeup is burning my skin!"Helen said she did something funny.She act like she was dieing and fell to the floor an acted dead.I helped her up but she jumped back on her feet."Bell phone call for you!"Jenny yells from inside the house.

Helen ran back inside but I stopped in my trace I felt like someone was watching me.I turned around to look who was behide me.But to late I was graved and pulled into a hug"Help!"I scream"Shit man you have some powerful lugs"I know that voice"Gerard!?What are you doing here!?And how did you fine us!?"I asked"Your sister was having a bad day and she wanted me to bring her the key to let her free from the lock."He said"How is Mikey taking it?"I asked"Not to go he began cutting himself after that day."He said"Weird that what Helen began to do to she began cutting herself when I told her."I said.

"I missed you in my arms."Gerard said my face plushed I pushed away from him"I have a boyfriend!You are to late!"I said."Gerard!?You came!"Helen scream from the front door she ran to him.She hugged him tight"Did you bring the key!?"She asked"Yeah it's right here."He said and gave her kiss on the head."Where are you staying at?"I aske I was a bit mad Gerard is mine!"Oh at a hotel in the city why?"He asked those hazel eye's mad him look so cute.

"Oh do you want to stay here for one night?"I asked him"I would but Mikey is with me."He said"That's it I'm locking myself in my room bye Frankie."Helen said she was mad when she heard that.She walked away fast inside the house"Wow that's the fast I saw her walk away."I said"Yeah.Does she hates Mikey?"He ask"Yeah you can say that but come on in you are going to get sick out here it's getting late."I said"I think I should go Mikey is waiting for me back at the hotel."He said"How long are you staying here for.Till saturday the day you and your sister come home."He said"It's sisters I have a new little sister"I told him."Knew it."He said.

"But if you want you can stay over my house tomorrow right?"I asked him he was so cute but I had Adam."Yeah my be tomorrow.Oh and here is my hotel number if you want to call me for anything."He said "Frankie come on where leaveing!"Jenny yelled for me.Annabella was here she Helen was alreadyin the car."Okay coming!I will be call you tomorrow okay."I said he plushed and kissed me on the cheek.Again a I plushed I was happy when he kissed my cheek.

When we got there every body was going to the after party we were late."Anna!You got us here late!"Helen said."Sorry!I told you I take forever to get ready!"She said.We went to the after party it was at this hotel called La Dream.A nice hotel very cute but very hard to plane a party here.Helen was already in her after party dress.But me I brought my back pack with my after party clothes.But I didn't want to change not yet I wanted to see if Adam was here.He was coming to the wedding too!I"m so happy to see him I want kiss him.

I missed you What Gerard told me ran through my head over and over again.Stop think off that you have Adam! I told myself."Come Frank we have to go!"Helen said she was already outside with Jenny and Annabella."Okay sorry I was in space."I said"We can see. Aren't you going to change into your party clothes?"Helen asked"Yeah but I only brought jeans and a black flag shirt."I said.

"Don't worry me and Annabella can fix that!"Helen said she pulled me out of the car an Annabella got my back pack."What are you doing!?"I asked they ran into the hotel and left Jenny be hide"Oh shit Jelly!"Helen yelled she ran back to get Jenny.She came back with Jenny"Excuse me ma'am!But what are you doing here?"A man in a suit said"Oh I'm here for my father wedding."She said"Okay what is your Father name?"He asked her"Mike smith."She said"Oh miss Helen and her brother and sister right?Your father told me to let you guys that you are late.And you may go."He said he show us the way to the party we saw my dad and three seats empty."Helen!Frank!Over here!"Mike called out he was on the dance floor.

We walked over to him Jenny gave him a hug and I gave him a hand shake"Were happy for you dad"Helen said and gave him a big hug."Oh I missed my little bell."he said.