Can't Find Her Home

Why are you here!?

When I went back to the party with a bleeding arm and a bruis the size of my fist on my left leg.Jenny was playing with the kids and me I just went back to my seat my arm was hurting but one thing was running in my mind.Where is Frank!?He hasn't come back in 10 mintuns!What if he got cought again I jumped out of my seat ran out of the party.I got to the elevator my leg was screaming.I waited for the elevator when it finally came an the doors open I rushed in with my doll.

"Shit!I hope Frank is safe!"I whispered I pushed the fourth butten and the elevator took off.But the elevator skipped my stop and went to numder five.My arm still bleeding I needed help.But Frank my brother is the world to me and Jenny I just can't imagen him out of my life and Jenny's life.Every thing was going a blur when the elevator's door open I almost fell face first but someone catched me.

I blacked out."Wake up!Wake up!Wake up!"Someone said shaking me.I shot my head up as fast.I saw Frank how glad I was to see him"Frank!!"I said with joy I hugged him then pulled away.My arm was screaming 'Don't do that again!' I looked around to see I was in a room.Gerard was sitting in a chair close to my bed and Mikey was sitting at the end of the bed.Mikey?Mikey!I got out of the bed and walked to the door"Helen where are you going!?"Gerard asked.

"I'm going home!"I said"Oh no you are not!"Frank yelled at me."To bad!"I yelled back.Crap my leg clapped up and I fell on my knees Mikey ran to me.When he got close to I hissed"Don't touch me!!"I yelled at him"To bad!I'm helping you!'He said he picked me up but me being still mad at him.Was pushing him away and kicking an screaming"You cheater!Get away from me!"I hissed.

He sat me on the couch with Frank and Gerard he handed me my rage doll.I took it from him he was just looking at me with those brown eyes.That's when he left the living room to go to the bed room.

A one hour later my legged felt better and I want to the door to leave Gerard and Frank to sleep.When I open the door Mikey was out side standing be hide the rails.I close the door and begin to walk to the elevators."Where are you going?"Mikey asked"What do you care?"I said"Don't you have to worry about your new girl?Beside I have a six year sister down stairs that needs me."I said"She isn't my girlfriend!"He said"What ever I'm leaving!Hope you two are happy with each other."I said.

I began to run towards the elevators he was right be hide.Lucky of me there was someone already in the elevator."Wait hold it open!'I said the woman held it open.Mikey was catching up to me.I made it in before he cought up to me.I pushed the butten to close the elevator door before Mikey got in."Helen!!"He called"Hey why didn't you let the boy in this elevator?"the woman asked."Because he is a jerk!He broke my heart and left me for a new girl!"I said I was trying so hard to hold in my tears."Oh poor thing!I share your pain!"she said I turned to look at her.This woman who looked 23 with brown hair with blond high lights and wore a slim fitting red dress.With red high heals with red lip stick"What?You are heart broken?"I asked her.

She shook her head yes now she was trying to hold back her tears.She began telling me what happen to her over coffee at this coffee shop across the street."So he told me to meet him at the hotel right for a fun time.But when I got there I saw him with another woman!!In the bed too!!"She said"Ouch!That's hard!"I said"When he saw me he try to tell me everything what happen!But you know what!?Fuck him and the slut he is with!"She almost screamed.

I Just took another sip of my tea"That is the samething that happen to me.But he wasn't sleeping with her."I said in a calm tone."Oh dear was this your first love?"She asked me"Yeah.But now that I look at it.He really cared about me and he just dump me like last week news"I told her."Ow dear you will fine some better."She said"Yeah well I have to go the party I'm suppost to be at is almost ending.Well it was nice meeting you"I said.

"Here dear if you ever want to talk to a girl here is my number."She handed me a paper with her number."Thanks."I said and waved bye to her and walked out of the doors's of the coffee shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!