Can't Find Her Home

Morning Drag!

When me and Frank got back to the living room the docter was still there."Well is this your sister?She is beatiful."He said.Okay I now I was scared Frank sat me down and the he sat down beside me.I was shuffled in the couch I couldn't be in the room with a docter it made me nerves."Okay Helen tell me what happen to you?"He asked me."Uh I can't remember."I said Frank looked at me with a worried look."Are you sure?Try to remember."He said"Okay I will try."I said I closed my eyes and tryed to remember."What do you see?"He asked me"Nothing...Wait I see something!It's a woman and man very good looking couple.The woman is smileing at me and the man is smileing as well."I said.

"Do you know there names?"He said"No they are looking at me.Ahh my head!Make the mean people go away!"I said"Helen no one is here!"Frank said try to make me stop crying"They killed them!There blood every where!"I said"It seems that she has some locked up memories.That are trying to come out.She is not going crazy but she is suffering from her memories that are coimg out.Has she ever bin in so kind of troulde that made her feel threaten.Or has she bin lost and scared?"He asked"Uh she saw her best friends dead.It was awful for her she was crying for weeks"Frank said.

"Okay has she ever thought of killing herself?"He asked"Uh yes only once!Okay and she NEVER did!I know you docters take this really seras but she is really a sweet girl.And it was my falet.I made her mad and boom she off."He said.I just was sitting next to Frank"It was never your faulet Frank.I just took it to hard."I said I looked at him.His head was buryed in his hand I hugged him he popped out of his hands.He looked at me I smiled at him"You are everything to me Frank!I can never be mad at you forever."I said he was smiled at me and I smiled back.

"This is nice and everything but Helen who are is the woman and man you where talking about?"The docter asked."I don't know but the woman look at me with great happyness in her eye and the man as well was looking at me with great joy.And I don't know if there someone less?Because someone was hideing be hide the woman."I said.

"What did they look like?"He asked"A boy the same age as me."I said he looked just like me but his black hair was cut to his shoulder's and grey eyes."Him she might have a photograph memories.Is she really your sister Frank?"He asked"Of course she is!"Frank said.

Frank's pov

Shit how does he know I'm lieing!But it's true Helen has bin living with us since she was a baby.We tryed to look for her parnet's and no one came to take her back.So she is a part of my family."Frank is Helen really your sister?"He asked"Of course I am I have bin with Frank since birth!"Helen said"Right Frank!You where there when I was born!"She said.

Today is going to the worst day of my life!"May I talk to you outside doc?"I asked him."Well of course."He said."What do you want to talk about?"He said"Helen isn't really my sister.I found her in the forest when I was eight and my family raised her throw all her life.That why I'm saying she is my sister because she has bin with us for all her life!"I said"Please don't teller what I told you!"I said.I don't want Helen to be mad at me forever!"I said.

A knock came from the front door"I'm get it!"Helen said she ran to front door."Gerard!"She said"Oh that is for me."I told the docter when I got there Helen was messing around with Gerard."Fishy face!"Helen said she is so playful now."Hey Gee."I said he turned to look at me"Is Mikey with you?"I asked"Yeah he is outside.Helen where are you!?"Gerard asked.Yeah where is she going."Helen!"I call out to her.Where is she going?"Crap!Mikey are you still out there!"Gerard said and ran out of door."Yeah why?"Mikey said"Where did Helen go?!Did you see her!?"I said worried.

"No why?Is she is trouble?"He asked"No stupid she just ran off to god knows where!She is going throw those awful nightmares again!Gerard we need to find her!"I tell him."Okay we will!How far can she go?"He said"Pretty far remember last time."Mikey said."I'll go get Jenny and we are off."I said.I ran back inside up the stairs to Mike's room."Jenny wake up.We need to go!"I whisper to wake her up a little.

"No!Leave me here with Bell."She said"Bell isn't here she ran away."I told her she jumped up and looked at me."You liar!She is here!"She said"No!She isn't!"I said I picked her up and ran down the stairs."Gerard!I can you take her?"I asked him"Hey where is Mikey?!"I asked him"He ran off to look for Helen."He said taking Jenny out of my arms"Hope on my back kid."He stold Jenny."It's Jelly!"She said she jumped on and held on tight."Which way?"He asked"Over by the clif maybe she is there!"I said we begin to run.Mikey ran into us"She wasn't on the hill or in the farm with the animals!"He said.

The clif that's the only place!I ran with on my strengh.When I got to the clifshe was there"Help!"I heard some scream.I ran to see who it was"Oh my god!Helen!"I scream she was holding on to that same branch that Adam was holding on to when me and Helen came.The branch was break"Don't worry Helen!I'm here!"I told her the branch was holding up when it finally snapped I dived in for a grave to get Helen."Got you!"Gerard said he was holding my ankels"Get us up!"I yell at him.He pulls and pulls"Helen!Don't let go!"I told her.She trembleing so hard that she couldn't start an earthqauk.