Can't Find Her Home

Art class

First period was over thank god! An me and Carlie are leaving to home ex me and her where talking about music and other stuff. “So do you want to come over my house?" "Yeah but I have to put up my little sister from school." "Is she a mean little kid?" "No she is a friendly girl. She gets along with any one." "Oh well then she can come over my house too. But you have to tell your mom." "I will.”. Before we new it we where already at our class Frank said home ex is hard class. But to me it looks like an easy class. When I and Carlie stepped in we both dropped our mouth open.

"Carlie are you sure this is our class?!” I whispered"Yeah it said building 2 top floor!” She whispered back."Ah you two must be the lucky two freshmen that got move up to sophomore home ex." young black hair teacher said.Omg I now her! She is the woman who was crying in the elevators with me."Oh my god! Helen is that you!? It’s so good to see you again!" some students who where in the class looked at me confuse and so did Carlie."Can we take our seats miss...?” "Madison and yes you can take your seats.”. I and Carlie took our seats in the back every one was coming in. Hope Frank didn't have this class.

To late Frank had this class and I was with Carlie"Wow."I look at Carlie she is looking at Frank."Helen!?You have the same class as me!?” He comes and hugs me in front of every one in the class. “Frank! Let me go!" "Mr.Iero let go of her!" "What I can't hug my little sis!?" "What!?"Carlie mouth was dropped open."Oh this is your sis?” Miss Madison said “Okay Frank let go of your sister and take your seat!” Miss Madison said. Frank took a seat to the left he didn't have Gerard in this class because he was a junior.

When the bell rang Miss Madison told the hold class to pull out there note book from last year. But since me and Carlie wheren't here last year we had to write down the new notes. “Okay class today we are going to make cupcakes. But with filling in them. “She told use but we need to write down the notes first.Carlie was still looking at Frank and that was a bit weird.

"Carlie...Carlie!"I whispered she jumped in her seat “What?!" "Why are you looking at my brother?" "I don't know he is hot though!" "What no! Wait you think he is hot!?" "Yes.”. My new friend is in love with my older brother! Eww! "Helen...Helen Iero!" "What?" "What I just say?” Madison asked me.Crap I wasn’t paying attention! Think Helen "How to put the filling in the cupcakes?" "Oh so you where listening.” Fourty minutes later the bell rang again I got up and waited for Carlie when she was up. I got her by the arm and pulled her to the door I open the and tried to make a break to my next class. But someone graved me by my jacket I grad Carlie arm so tight she screamed.

"Where are you going Helen?" Oh no Gerard I let go of Carlie "Carlie go to class I will meet you there!" "Hey who is this jerk!?" "No just go meet you there" "Wait I have p.e and you have art." "Fine you during lunch just go!" "Okay fine bye." She went of running. “Who's that?" "Ahh.My new friend Carlie." He had that not so evil grin on his face.” Gerard what are you going to do!?" "Oh nothing! But is your friend going join us for lunch?" "No me and her are going to eat some where else. Now if you don't mind I have to go to class!" I pulled away from him.

I walked down the stairs but I was pulled again by my jacket "Hey your class is this way kid?" Carlie said she was waiting for me even though the bell was almost going to ring and both of us are going to be late. She showed me and her where running down the hall she was pulling me to my class. "Aren't you going to be later!?" "No use fresh men have a three extra minutes to find our class for this whole week" She said the bell rang and when I got to my art class every one was still outside that was my luck.Carlie let me go and she ran to her p.e class. I went to the back of the line girls where talking about flowers and heart.

I got my note book out and began to draw "Oh I'm so sorry for keeping you guys out waiting!" I look to see it was Gerard! "You are our teacher Gerard!" "No I help the art teacher out." He said he went to go unlock the door and all the kids went in I took a seat up front. All the pretty girls sat at one table the mini jocks sat at another table and all the other kids where sitting all together. There was a knock at the door and Gerard went to open it. The teacher and Mikey and other boy came in.Mikey sat at my table but at the end and well the other boy sat right across from me.

"Okay class I'm Mr.Juson and I'm your art teacher. Gerard passes out there sketch books.” He said my head was down. I was trying to be dead because I have class with my ex and I have Gerard as a teacher helper. I heard a thump in front of me I didn't want to look up I could feel two hands shaking me. "Leave me alone Mikey." "Mikey? Who is he? I’m Jared?" "Not funny. I know it's you" I kicked someone in the leg. “Ouch!" I look up and see it wasn't Mikey but it was someone else. "Oh my goodness I'm so sorry!" I look into his eyes they where grey like mine black short hair.

"Again I'm sorry for kicking you!" I said I looked at Gerard he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. Then I looked at Mikey I could tell on his face that getting mad. “So who is Mikey girly?" "You know never mind what I said." "Okay that's cold” Gerard said he was passing out paper and he was right be hide me. When the teacher was looking I throw my pencil at him. I he looked at me with a mad glare. I gave him the same glare back he caved in and went back to passing out papers.

I was giggling to myself Mikey and Jared looked at me with confuse on the there face. Other knock came from the door "You! Girl.asnwer the door please." "This girl has a name its Helen" I got off my seat and answered the door. One girl and one boy came in the room I went to go take my seat again. They sat in my table with Jared and Mikey they looked a bit nerves and hiding there face."Japser! Rosalie why are you two late?!"Mr.Juson said he walked over to our table to my guess Jasper was the one sitting between me and Mikey.An Rosalie was the one sitting next to Jared."Uh we couldn't fine the class.” Rosalie said she was hiding her face I wonder why?

"Oh well then don't let me get you two late again alright?" "Yes sir." Jared was looking at me with confuse write on his face."Hey you are friends with that Goth girl right?” Jared asked me while drawing in his sketch book. “Why are you drawing in your sketch book?" "Because we are taking a test. We are suppose to be drawing that in our sketch book." I look over at the board we are suppose to draw a vase of roses’ open my sketch book and began to draw.

I didn't like the vase that the Rosa where in so I drew a girl sorrowed by Rosa. “You kids have only ten minutes left." He said Gerard bored. He was going to do something stupid I just new it last when he was bored he thought it was a good idea for Frank to dress like a girl for a week straight. Bad idea he was wearing all my clothes! Two pink Green Day shirts, one black The Cure shirt, and my favorite black jacket that was slatted with red paint was gone.

He began to look around the class I kept my head down and was trying to finish my drawing. I kept drawing I was almost done. “Times up kids! Gerard collect there books.” He said. No my drawing isn't done lucky Gerard was collocating the pretty girls books then the mini jocks then us. I was this close to finishing till the teacher took my book.” My this is beautiful! The shading and the over look!” He said I sank in my seat I was blushing red.