Can't Find Her Home

Where is he?

After that night everything went back to normal I was hanging out with my new friends and along with my brother. Gerard and him got into a big fight after last I felt like it was my fault. I was still staying over at Carlie house my birthday was coming up and she and Sharon are planning to take me to the beach for a night picnic. “Come Helen you will love it!” Frank said as we walked to his work “I don’t now Frank this is my first birthday with out you and mom.” I said. “You know ask Carlie if I can tag along after all I’m your brother!” He said and hugged me. “Yeah but I want to take you and Jenny! I can’t leave my baby sister be hide!” I said. “True but it’s your birthday you can bring me and jenny along!” He said. When we got to Frank’s work he kissed my forehead “Listen now I know all the shit that you have going throw but…tomorrow is going to be the day where you forget the old and kick it away with the new!” He said and kissed my forehead one more time and went inside. I looked at my clock it was 5 o’clock and I had just enough time to go to the mall. But I don’t want to go what if they are there might as well kill my time at the park.

As I began to walk to the little park that was be hide Carlie’s house I see Jenny down the street. “Jenny?!” I scream and run down the street and got her “Bell!” She said and hugged me tight. “What are you doing!?” I asked her “I came looking for you and Frankie! Mommy didn’t pick me up from school today” She said I picked her up and began to walk down the street again to Frank’s work. He was working at a Barns and Noble my favorite book store. When we walked in the first thing I did was scan the area for Frank. I placed Jenny down and took her hand in mine we walked to the lower level “Bell why haven’t you come home?” Jenny asked me “You won’t under stand Jenny its big kid problems” I told her. I and she walked to the Teen ail where she held my hand tighter due to the fact the book covers where scaring her. “Helen? Jenny what are you two doing here!?” Frank asked he had just finish helping a costumer fine her book. “Well mommy didn’t pick me up and well I walk to where you told me to walk and that was here!” Jenny said.

Knowing jenny she was just like Frank and me always energetic and loved to hang out with her old brother and sister. “Is it alright if I take Jenny to Carlie’s house? She’s in safe hands and you can meet us there after work?” I asked knowing he was going to say yes. “Alright you two…” He stopped and looked at the elevator that had our enemies first thing Frank was grave me by the arm and pull me throw ail of books with a little Jenny trying to keep up. “Frank wait Jenny can’t keep up!” I said he stopped I picked up Jenny and began to walk again. “Wait!” we turned around to see who it was none other then Gerard. Jenny clutched to my neck tight and hid her head in my neck “Come on Helen” Frank said tugging me to escalate. I ran up the escalates with Jenny still in my arms “Helen go to Carlie’s house and I will meet you there later!” Frank said. I nodded and ran out the store if Gerard is here then he is here too. “Bell stop Frankie we left Frankie!” She said she had that same bound that I have with Frank. “Don’t worry Jenny he is going to be alright.” I said calming her down. “No! What if that mean man hurts Frankie! I want to go back Bell take me Back!” She said. She was tearing up I held her tight “Listen to me Jenny Frankie is strong enough to take care of him self. So don’t worry he will meet us after work okay?” I said. She looked up to me “okay” she said laid her head on my shoulder. She was sleeping when I finally got to Carlie’s apartment “Hey Hon who is this?” Sharon asked me when he opens the door. “This is Jenny my younger sister.” I said he looked at me with confusion. “She is adopted” he nodded and I walked to the living room to watch whatever Carlie was watching. “Took you long enough!” I hushed her not to wake up Jenny. “Oh sorry who is this?” “My sister Jenny” “Aww she is so cute!” “Thanks” I said. We where watching some show about ghost and other unnatural things. “He is hurt!” Jenny woke up screaming me, Carlie, and Sharon jumped “Jenny wake up! It’s just a bad dream wake up!” She opened her eyes. “He is hurt Bell! He is hurt!” She said reputedly. “Who is hurt Jenny?” Sharon asked he moved her pretty blond hair away from her face so we can see her blue eyes. “Frankie! Bell Frankie is hurt!” She said “Sweetie he is still at work!” Carlie said trying to calm her down as well. I looked over at the clock it was nine frank gets off work at six he said he was going to meet us here. I sat Jenny down on the couch “Where are you going!?” Sharon asked me “To go see my brother?” I said “It’s going to be ten soon Helen? I think you should stay here” “No I’m not my brother is supposed to be here and I’m worried.” I said “Okay fine I’m going with you.” Carlie said “Okay if you two are going be safe! You know never mind I’m going with you two!” Sharon said.

We got our jackets on and Sharon went to get jenny and we where all out of the apartment. Since the barn and noble isn’t that far we went walking when we got to the store it was closed. “He might be at home!” Jenny said something in my heart told me to run home. So I did I took off running Carlie and Sharon followed be hide me when I got to my house I unlocked the front door mom wasn’t home but I heard groaning coming from upstairs. “Frank are you here?” I called nothing “If you are knock or throw something?” I said I turned on the light. We where all quite I heard a knock coming from the basement. I walk to the basement door Carlie was be hide me I looked down the dark stairs “What are you waiting for?” She said pushing me to go down the stairs. “Wait! Turn on the light or I will trip and fall!” I told her she turn on the light I began to walk down the stairs. Carlie was holding on to my jacket “Frank! Are you here!” I called “Holy mother!” Carlie jumped and so did I “What happen!?” I asked “Something graved my leg!” She said clutching on to me. I looked under the stairs case it was Frank arm “Oh my god! Frank are you alright!?” He had bruises on his arms a cut above his eye browse and the back of his head was bleeding.

“Is he down there Bell?” Jenny called from upstairs “Yeah!” I called me and Carlie helped Frank up to his feet. “Who did this to you!? And why wasn’t mom here to help you?!” I asked him “Mom left to go visit grandma and grandpa for at least two weeks.” He whispered. “What so you and Jenny have bin here all the time by yourself!? Frank why didn’t you come to Carlie’s house? Or called me to come home so I can stay with you two!?” I didn’t realize my voice was rising. “Calm down Helen! Can’t you see your brother is hurt and he needs to go to a hospital?” Carlie said she was right Frank was hurt and need to go to a hospital. Jenny stayed with me and Carlie while Sharon went to go get the car I placed a hot towel on the back of his head to clean the blood. Jenny was in his laps her head laid against his chest hearing his heart beat. “Ow Frank you always worry me so much that you don’t even know how much.” I whispered wiping gently not to cause him pain. When Sharon pulled in the drive way I and Carlie help Frank up to his feet. “Ah it hurts!” He said almost crying he hid his face in my shoulder. I stroked his back “Sharon do you think you can pick up Frank and carry him to the car?” I asked him.

“Why sure” He said “Frank? Sharon is going to carry you to the car okay so we can take you to the hospital?” I told him he nodded. “Okay” Sharon said as he picked up my brother as if he didn’t way anything. When we got him in the car me, Jenny and Frank where riding in the back seat Frank head laying on my shoulder the bloody towel still be hide his head. When we got to hospital we all rushed to the emergencies room Sharon carrying my brother and me carrying my sister. When we go there I ran to the front desk to where a nurse in checker pink, purple, and white scrubs was sitting at. “My brother is hurt he is bleeding none stop!” I said trying not to scream. The lady told two other nurses to come out with a stretcher to where Sharon and Frank where standing.

They placed frank on the stretcher and rushed him in emergence room only minutes went by but they felt like hours. In the waiting room made a little nerves to know my brother is hurt I was scared. “Helen Iero can you come to the emergence room?” it was announced I got up “Bell I want to go too!” Jenny said “No they won’t let you in stay here with Carlie and Sharon. I will be back in a few minutes okay?” I said. She began to cry I off the emergence room. “Uh I’m Helen Iero you guys called?” “Ah yes your brother has bin calling for you none stop he wants to see you” She said she buzzed a button and she told me to go open the door. I opened it and she told me where he was I walked to room 5 he was in the bed. I walked in “Helen is that you?” Frank asked I walked over to his bed side I place the back of my hand gently on his cheek. He attacked me and hugged me tight and began to crying. I wrapped my arms around him and began to gently rock back and fourth he snuggled more close to me. He was acting like a child like when Jenny wakes up from a nightmare she runs to my bedroom jumps on my bed and hugs me tight and begins to cry.

This time it was frank turn to cry on my shoulder I kissed the top of his head “Uh miss Helen visiting hours are over I’m sorry but you will have to leave” A nurse said. “No! She can’t leave can she stay with me?” Frank shot up and looked at the nurse with pleading eyes. “Alright fine she can stay” The nurse said with a smile on her face Frank resumed his place.

Frank P.O.V

She was so warm I felt like a little kid in her arms it was like she was our mom. I could hear her heart beat “Frankie why do you always get dirty?” I could here my mom say that. But instead I imaged Helen as my mother beauty and grace with a gold heart that came with her beauty. “Frankie tell me why you are covered in dirt?” She asked me “Because I was playing with my friends out side…” I said she bend down and wipes away the dirt from my face. “Mommy I love you” “I love you too Frankie” She said and kissed my forehead I giggled. Till I woke up and realized it was all a dream Helen was still in the room I was still in her arms. “Morning” She said and smiled down to me and moved some of my hair away from my face. I was still hugging her “You slept here?” I asked her she nods. “Well not sleep I was up half the night I was with jenny for a few hours trying to get her to sleep. She didn’t want to but she wasn’t giving much of a fight she fell asleep in my arms around one. Then I handed her over to Carlie and they took her back to there apartment so she can get some sleep.” She said. “So you got no sleep?” “Well only a little a nurse gave me some sleeping pills so I can fall a sleep. They did work for only two or four hours then I woke up at 4:30 then I couldn’t go back to sleep.” She said I looked at the clock at six I was support to check out at 8:30. “Helen I want to go home” I said she smiled “Sharon brought you some of his clothes for you to wear till we go home” She said I blushed when she said Sharon brought me some of his clothes. She smiled “He was worried about you too. It was like he liked you” she said I blushed more. “Well I kind of think he is cute” I said it was true I kind of like him should I was two years younger then him and shorter then him. But after I broke up with Gerard I’m still not ready to move on he was my life but what he did to me I don’t know anymore. “Come on get dress I will go get the nurse to help you” Helen said she got up from the bed and walked out the room. If she got married and had kids she would be a great mother to them like she is to me and Jenny but she is our sister and well I will be jealous that her kids have her as a mother.