Can't Find Her Home

Waiting

Come on stuiped bell ring!I thought to myself.Helen is out there by herself.Mom and Dad where at work and no one could pick her up after school.Then these thoughts of Helen getting kidnap"Come on bell ring!!!!"I yelled out during class."Mr.Frank what did you say?"Mr.Golden said.

"Uh nothing sir."I said.Lucky of me Mikey was getting out right after the bell me and Gerard got to stay after school.So he could take Helen over his house.

When the bell rang I stayed in my seat and so did Gerard."Hey do you think Mikey could take Helen over your house?"I asked"Yeah are mom isn't home but we have a baby sitter waiting for us at home."Gerard told me.

Mikey's pov
I saw Helen be waving at me.I ran to her and we hugged."Come let's go home."I told her."Sure!But no one at my house."She tells me."You can come over my house!"I said all happy.

Me and Helen begin walking to my house.She is so cute her Grey eyes sparkle in the sun.Her long black hair move in the wind.

"Uh Helen can I ask yo something?"I asked."Yeah what is it?"She said she look at me."Uh do you like anyone in your class?"I asked stupid question."Hmm yeah Tommy smith."She said.When she told me that I was sad.I began walking with her again.When we got to my house are baby sitter was outside.Waiting for us it was Sam.She is really nice and sweet.

"Wow!Mikey your house is nice!"Helen said.She pulled me with her.Almost making my glasses fall off."Hello Mikey how was school?"Sam asked me."Good oh Sam this is Helen she is my best friend Helen!"I told her.When she saw Helen she looked mad."Mikey is this your little girlfriend?"Sam asked me."Uh no she's only my friend."I said."Mikey!Look I forgot to give you this it's a locket!"Helen said.

She pulled out a silver heart locket out and gave it to me."Wow Helen thank you!"I said I gave her a hug and we both went inside."Helen when I get older will you be my girlfriend?"I told her."Uh sure Mikey"She told me with a smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw so cute!I'm pretty good at this!

Please comment