Can't Find Her Home

Baby this is our worst nightmare

When the police came they told me to show them where the body was."Don't worry I'm here with you."Mikey said I began walking with a group of police be hide me.Mikey was way in the back I got scared for a second till I saw him again.

When we got there the body was still there.I walked back to Mikey and hugged him tight.He held me close to his heart."Sorry Miss but we need you to look at the body to see if you now her?"A police man said.

I shook my head yes and let go of Mikey.When they uncovered the body face I fell to my knees and cryed my heart out."Emilee!!No not her!!She my best friend!!Emilee no!!!"I screamed.Mikey ran to me and held me tight"Heled this is your friend?"He asked me."Yes she was my best friend since 5th grade!!"I told him.

"Helen how are you sis?"Frank asked.Mikey was sitting with me on the couch.I was a mess I have bin crying for seven hours.Frank sat on the other side of me."Helen?Dear Emilee's partents want to talk to you.

I got up and walked to the door where Emilee's parent's where standing."Helen dear it won't be a problem if you can bring some pictures of you and Emilee for the viewing?"Miss smith asked a tear espased her eye and so did I."Uh...Sure"I said as tears began coming down my face."I new you and Emilee were like sisters and you two where really close."She said she gave me a hug.And we both began crying together.

When she left I ran up stairs to my room and began playing my smashing punkin cd and cryed."Helen?Sis you okay?"Frank said he walked into my room and sat on my bed."What do you want?"I told him."I just want to say I'm sorry for everything."Frank said .

He picked me up like he us to and held me in his arms."Helen I'm sorry for all that I put you through."Frank said he began to cry."It's okay Frankie"I told him and wiped the tears away from his eyes.

When the day of the viewing came I was dressed in black dress.Mikey,Gerard and Frank came along.They were in black just like me.When it was my turn to see Emilee before they put her in the ground.I saw the silver locket that I gave her for v-day.It was open and I saw the inside.

You and me are sisters till the end.It said and on the other side it had a picture of the two of us.On that day I kissed Emilee on the ckeeks and she smiled when I did.

I cryed when I saw that picture I couldn't tell Frank,Mikey,Gerard,and my mom.That I had a little crush on her.But some how I could feel her presnce around me."Bye bye Helen"I heard a whiper in my ear.And I felt like someone kissed me on my lips.