Can't Find Her Home

I won't leave you

A day after the burly I'll would go after school to Emilee's grave and tell her what happen today.But today was different with out Emilee.I was getting picked on by those mean girls.It was after school I began walking to where Gerard told me to go in the morning.Meet me three blocks down from your school.So me,you, and Frank can go to the mall together.He said.

When I saw Gerard on the other side of the street waving at me.I looked both ways before crossing the street.

When I saw no cars I began to walk but that's when a speeding car was coming right at me.I couldn't move I just stood there.The car was so close to me till something pushed me away.It wasn't Gerard but I fell to the ground really hard.I couldn't breath for 2 seconds and everything was a blur.

"Helen!Omg are you okay?!"Gerard ran to me and helped me off the ground.My legs felt like jello I couldn't stand up straight.Gerard had to care me to his car"Holy shit!Your lucky you jump out of the way huh!?"He said"What?I didn't jump I could move!!I was paralyzed!!"I told him.I took off my jacket to see hand prints.

"Omg I know who saved me"I said"Who?"he asked."Emilee"I whispered."What?Nothing let's go."I said."Okay whatever."he said.

"Hey Gerard why isn't Mikey coming with us?"I asked."Oh he is at home with the flu."He said"Oh"was the only thing I said."He is fine just that he keeps calling your name out.I wounder why?"He said and looks at me.

"What?"I asked"Oh nothing"He said.Frank was at Gerard's house waiting for me.It was three day week of from school.I'm so happy because we were all going to stay over Gerard's house and rent movies and stuff.When I got out of the car I up to Frank and gave him a hug.Then I ran inside Gerard's parent's where going on trip.

I ran up stairs to Mikey's room to leave my stuff in his room.I saw him sleeping it hurt me to see him sick he gets really pale."Uh...Helen.."he said in a frail voice.I walked to him and sat beside his bed.I held his hand gently and held it.

"Helen..."he said again in his sleep he was gripping my hand tight.He began to wake up and when he saw me he smiled."You are a wake"I said with a smile.I kissed his for-head and he got hotter.

"It burns I fell like I'm in an oven."He said with a small laugh."Helen...You look pale as well why?"he asked me."Huh it's nothing Mikey I'm fine"I told him."Helen come on were not going to get good movies!"Frank called"Wait!"I said"Helen don't leave me"Mikey said"I won't leave you Mikey never in my life"I told him."Frank you guys leave with out me!I'm staying here with Mikey!"I told them."Okay fine see you in a while lock the doors!"Frank called."Fine"I said.I let go of Mikey's hand and ran down stairs and locked every door.

I went back up stairs and went into Mikey's room.But when I got there I felt weak and coldOh no!I got the cold.I felt like I wasing to fate the close room next to me was Gerard's room.But I couldn't I walked to Mikey's room and open the door to his room.