The Happy Ending.

One and Lonely.

Alex Greenwald strutted onstage to a roaring crowd in St. Petersburg, Florida.
There were girls pressed to the barricade, screaming the lyrics, like there were every night. And as Alex touched hands and rubbed heads, he noticed one girl in particular.
She had dark hair and bright eyes, and she couldn’t have been more than 16. She yelled louder than the rest. He liked her fire and excitement.
Alex kept the girl’s face in his head for the rest of the set. SHE was the kind of fan he loved: real passion for the music, real appreciation for the musicians.
It was for girls like her that he really tried his best for.

Later, Alex and his bandmates came out to talk to some fans.
And sure enough, the girl was there.
When she came up to chat, accompanied by a girl with dirty-blonde hair and glasses, he saw how nervous she was.
“Hey,” she said, sort of timidly. Alex grinned at her.
“Hey,” He replied, and he saw her gasp a little. There was that excitement again. “I’m Alex,” He reached out my hand for her to shake.
She shook his hand, looking over the moon. “I’m Sarah.”
“It’s nice to meet you, Sarah.”
“Uh, you too,” she replied. “Uh, canIhaveahug?” she rushed to say. She was really quite pretty, Alex thought.
“Of course, Sarah,” said Alex. He wrapped his arms tightly around her.
Oh God this is Alex Greenwald and he’s hugging me and his arms are amazing. Oh God. Sarah was freaked out beyond all imagination, but was also very, very happy.
This girl is too cute, thought Alex.
When they seperated, Sarah reached into the bag she was carrying and pulled out a card.
“This is for you,” she said. “A birthday present.” Sarah gave him a smile and handed it over.
“A present! This is awesome! This is the first present I’ve gotten,” he flashed his winning grin at her. Alex crowed with joy over his new Starbucks giftcard.

After Alex chatted with Katie, Sarah’s friend, and when it came time for them to part, niether of them really wanted to leave.
“It’s been awesome talking to you,” Alex said, his eyes locked with Sarah’s.
“Same to you,” she said. They exchanged one last quick hug.
“So I was thinking,” he started. “Do you and Katie want to hang out with us on the bus for a bit before we have to get going?”
Katie and Sarah exchanged looks. “Of course we do!” exclaimed Sarah, unable to hold back her excitement.
“Sweet,” said Alex. “Just give us like, 20 minutes to finish up.”
“Okay,” Sarah replied. “I’ll be waiting!”
Alex ruffled her hair. “Alright, my darling,” he said, donning an exotic accent.

Sure enough, Sarah and Katie joined Alex, Jeff, Sam and Darren on their tour bus. While Katie conversed animatedly with Darren and Sam, Alex was serenading Sarah with a song on acoustic guitar.
“Oh Sarah,
sweet, sweet Sarah…”
She giggled. What a night! she thought.

A little while later, Darren announced that he wished to walk down the street to the local McDonald’s to get a quick bite to eat.
“I’m in,” said Jeff. Sam agreed.
“I’m pretty hungry, too,” said Katie. “Do you want to come, Sarah?”
“Not too much. How about you, Alex?” Sarah questioned.
“Me niether. Plus, it’s not easy to be a vegan there. We’ll see you guys later.”

And then, the two were alone.
“Have you had a good time tonight?” Alex asked, leaning back in his seat and setting down his guitar.
“It’s been so much fun,” Sarah smiled at him. He loved the glimmer in her eyes.
“Good,” he said. Alex took her hand. She looked surprised, but still happy.
So he made his next move. He leaned in and kissed her. Shocked, Sarah’s first instinct was to move away. But she resisted it. She’d wanted this so bad. She wasn’t the type who hooked up with band guys or even considered doing anything like that. But Sarah loved Alex. She really did. As far as she was concerned, every part of him was perfect.

As they parted, Alex gave her that grin again. He looked so happy.
“Wow,” she said. He gave her a hand a squeeze and touched her face with his long fingers, strong from years of playing guitar.
“Now, you can help me take my ekg pads off,” he said, with a sly smile, which Sarah returned before leaning in to kiss him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you loved it, Sarah. :3