Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

It a nice day to start again.

The next day we were driving once again. I tried the rest of the day to avoid Zacky. Only because I didn't know how to react when I was around him, and also I was slightly scared. I doubt he remembered last night, but that was the only thing the was at the surface of my thoughts. My first kiss and it was intoxicated and also with a boy that I barely met 24 hours ago. I didn't know what to think, say, or do. So I decided to just do nothing. What could I do?

Right now we were all cramped up in the van once more only this time Valary was sitting next to me trying to convince me to put some make-up on.

"I promise I won't make you look bad!" She said. "Just let me do a little."

"I don't know…" I mumbled as I bit down on my lower lip.

"You'll look great and with the new clothes you'll look like a true rocker. Come on, it'll be fun." She smiled.

I sighed and gave in. I figured it wouldn't hurt that much, plus it was physically impossible for me to look more uglier then I already was. I figured she could at least make me look a little bit more decent then how I looked now.

"Yay!" She squealed cheerfully as she clapped her hands together. "Just let me get my make-up bag and I get you all fixed up and beautified!"

She began reaching under the seats of the van trying to locate her make-up from the horrendous mess that produced on the floor in only a matter of hours. As I waited for her to find it I began biting my lips out of pure habit, but also I could constantly feel someone's eyes on me. I was to shy to look and see who it is only because I feared I'd meet there gaze. But the eerie feeling didn't go away and it was really bothering me. Though I still refused to look up. It only took Val a few moments to finally find her bag, anyways.

"Okay first we're gonna put eyeliner on you, then some massacre. If that works, we'll experiment with eye shadows." She explained.

I nodded and as I nodded I glanced quickly to my left to see who was watching me. And in the corner of my eyes I saw Zacky staring idly at me. Instantly heat rushed to my cheeks and I began getting nervous. Could he possibly remembered last night? Or is he just thinking to deeply to realize he's staring at me?

I decided to ignore it and pay full attention to Valary who was giving me step-by-step feedback on what she was going to do and how she was going to do my make-up.

"Okay so first I guess we should do the eyeliner. I'll just put it on your top eye lids first." She said as she began applying it.

After a few more minutes and a few screw ups on the account of the bumpy roads we were traveling on, she was finally done.

"Walla!" She exclaimed as she held a mirror in front of my face.

"Wow…" I muttered. I looked different.

Not a bad different, but a good one. I didn't know how to react to my new look.

"See, I did a good job didn't I?" She said smiling boastfully.

I nodded in agreement and looked away from the mirror smiling.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"Hey look guys!" Valary yelled suddenly. "Look how pretty she looks."

Suddenly all the attention was on me and I was being stared at by four boys. Brian who was driving just glanced up from the rear view mirror every so often. But the other four boys just stared smiling at me. Jimmy and Johnny who were playing slug bug looked away from the mirrors and looked over towards me.

"I like it," Jimmy smiled. "If I didn't already have a girlfriend, I'd so go for you."

This made me blush, I couldn't believe I just got a compliment like that.. I looked over at Zacky who gave me half-hearted smile. I politely smiled back and turned my attention back to Jimmy.

"You have a girlfriend Jimmy?" I asked.

I still had to realize that I didn't know these guys too well. I knew over time I'd learn about them and hopefully develop some sort of friendship. But for now they were all still a complete mystery, even Valary.

"Yeah, but I had to leave her back home of course. Its sad, I'm gonna miss her," He said shrugging.

"Yeah he's not the only one, besides Matt and Zacky, we all had to leave our girls behind," Johnny said.

"Yeah, poor Zacky can't keep a steady relationship longer then a week." Brian said laughing.

"Its not my fault all those girls are sluts," He scoffed.

All the rest of the boys laughed at his comment and continued on with their business. Brian continuing driving, Matt and Valary holding each other, and Jimmy and Johnny once more playing the game of slug bug. Zacky just stared off to space like he was previously doing, and this time it was me staring at him.

My instincts told me to stay away from him, but somehow I was very attracted to him. Alcohol and drugs should send off alarms in my head to stay away from him, but it only made me want to help. Even though I knew fully well I couldn't. What is it about him that I liked so much?

After a few moments he finally looked up and caught my gaze. I felt myself get heated by his look and I knew I should probably have looked away but I couldn’t. I was mesmerized by his hazel eyes. We stared at each other for a few minutes until Johnny came over and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow!" Zacky grunted as he rubbed his shoulder.

"You little short shit!" was all he said right before he began wrestling Johnny on back seat.

After that everyone started laughing. Even though it was an awkward way to end a moment, it was still pretty hilarious. Though I did feel sorry for Johnny just a little.

After they're little play fight, the bust suddenly became quiet other then the screaming lyrics that came from the radio.

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets Im pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you cant see a thing
Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master
Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master


Suddenly my memory flashed to last night when Zacky kissed me. Just the mere thought of it made my face heat up. I knew it didn't mean anything, or did it? No, it couldn’t have, he was drunk and his better judgment was impaired. I shook the feelings away and decided to think of something else.

"So how long until are next stop?" I asked Valary.

"Just a couple more hours don't worry," She smiled.

I could only hope that the best was waiting for me at the next city.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a pretty crappy chapter but It'll get better.
& I'm sorry for not updating but a bunch of stuff has happend.
Sooo, I'll try to update as much as possible since it seems I won't be doing much this summer anyways