Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

Free Bird

As I stared at him I started thinking of the possibilities of someone hearing me if I screamed. Sex was always a mystery to me, yeah I heard about it, but it almost seemed like a myth. Still, I don't think I was ready for it just yet. I wouldn't want this boy to take away my innocence from me, especially right now. I wasn’t' even sure if he was truly trying to rape me. But that phobia was the first thing that came to mind as I stared at him. Faces only inches apart. Eyes locked. Grip firm. I wanted to scream. I probably needed to. But under Zacky's gaze I was in paralysis. Eventually the spell was broken once he opened his mouth.

"Don’t. Move." He whispered as he let go of me.

He walked over to Brian and whispered something to him while I stayed frozen in my spot. I could tell the two were plotting something and they were both disagreeing on whatever Zacky just proposed. Every once in a while they would both look at my direction which only made me quiver more on the spot I stood. I just wanted to get out of here.

"Okay look," Zacky said after a few moments. "I really don't trust you, so we really have no choice other then to take you with us."

"What?" I whispered. "come with you? I can't I have to stay here and help out around the-"

"Shush!" Zacky said. "Look, we can't take any chances with you. I really don't know what you'll say to any of the other servants."

"I promise I won't say anything," I pleaded. "Just let me go."

"We can't do that," Brian said shaking his head in dismay. "we can't take any chances. We've been planning this for a while and we can't risk it."

"What are you going to do to me?" I whispered frantically.

"Take you with us, duh!" Brian said exasperated as he rolled his eyes. "Dude, I guess staying inside a house forever really does make you retarded."

Zacky rolled his eyes and outstretched his arm towards me.

"Come on," He muttered. "we won't hurt you."

I hesitated. I could run out of this room right now if I wanted to. They couldn't do anything once I was out, but do I really want to go back to my old simple life of being a servant? But can I really trust these two? Still, this could give me a real chance to actually go out into the real world instead of being a cage bird. That’s all I really wanted wasn’t' it? To be free and to be my own person instead of taking orders. How bad do I really want this?

Finally, I took his hand and my heart instantly started to pound. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into, but there wasn't any turning back.

"Finally we can go," Brian said. "Where did you hide the shit?"

"In the closet," Zacky said and turned towards me. "Come on, we better get you out of here."

We walked over to the window and he pointed out towards it.

"Okay you need to climb down the latter," he said which caused me to raise a questioning eye.

"Y-you got a latter?" I asked.

"Duh, how else would we get up here?" Brian said as he came out of the closet with two brown paper bags.

I didn't bother asking what was in them I was just worrying about not falling off the latter I was about to climb on.

"Don't worry, I'll be right below you," Zacky assured. "So if you fall I'll be able to catch you." He began to climb down the latter.

I just watched him go down as Brian walked over to me who now had a backpack on and was carrying two suitcases.

"Go on," Brian said.

"Wait, now? He's still climbing down."

"Yeah, it'd be a lot faster if you just go down now."

"Um o-okay." I stuttered.

I began to make my way down the latter very slowly and precise. Brian insisting that I hurry it up every so often. This boy doesn't realize that I've never climbed out a latter or gone of the house for that matter. So I was taking it really easy. Once I finally got down I walked over towards Zacky who was catching the two suitcases that Brian threw at him from the window above.

I closed my eyes and began to feel the actually sun rays fall upon my pale skin. It felt really nice. I opened my eyes and took everything in around me. I never realized that being outside could be so wonderful. I really did feel like bird who had just been set free. I was in total bliss.

Soon after, Brian jumped onto the latter and basically slid down.

"Come on, lets go. I bet the guys think we ran off or something," Brian said.

I wonder where he was so eager to get to. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I just hope this decision doesn't ruin me and I also hope Aunt Wendy and Uncle Joe can forgive me. I just hope I'm doing the right thing.

"Lets go," Zacky said.

I followed them both to a blue sports car not that far down the road. We got in. Zacky in the driver's seat and Brian in the passenger's, me in the back of course.

I sat there silently and awkwardly. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into or where we were going for that matter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha awesome title for a chapter :3
lol

Hope you guys like the update....even though its kinda short =/