Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

Let the Fun Begin

I won't lie. I'm terrified. Wouldn't you be too if you were in a car with two complete strangers? Two complete strangers that just took you away from the life you always knew? The only life you knew. My palms were sweating and I couldn't stop fidgeting. And I could see Zacky continuously glancing at me through the rearview mirror. I was really starting think that this was a horrible idea. Sure I could finally see the light of day without looking through a window. I could finally got outside.

But why couldn’t I just have waited? If I waited a few more years I would've been free anyways. Why couldn't I just wait? I waited eleven years in that house already. Why couldn't I just wait another three?

Suddenly my thoughts were quickly interrupted the sounds of a guitar. I looked up from my fidgeting fingers and noticed that Brian had turned on the radio.

"Too damn quiet," he muttered. Zacky just sniggered.

Welcome to the jungle
We've got fun 'n' games
We got everything you want
Honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find
Whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey
We got your disease


Once the first chorus kicked in from the song both boys in the front of the car began singing along. They're silliness caused a smile on my face and it also eased some of the anxiety I was feeling. This goofy side I was seeing of them kind of made me think that maybe they weren't that bad. But I still felt awkward sitting in a car with two flamboyant boys. I didn't know how to even react towards the two.

"Hey," Zacky muttered suddenly turning down the volume of the radio. "Where'd you put the stuff?"

Brian rolled his eyes. "Its in the bag chill," he muttered. "you really need a fix don't you Zach?"

"You have no idea," Zacky mumbled as he turned up the radio while Brian laughed.

I didn't question what they were even talking about. All I really wondered about was where they were taking me really.

After a few more minutes we parked in front of a duplex apartment. We got out of the car and into the entrance of the apartment. As we walked up the steps I smelled a strange odor. I really couldn't put my finger on what it was exactly since the smell was so alien to my senses. It smelled really odd though.

Zacky went up to the door and knocked. We waited for only a few minutes before the door opened, once the door opened a wave of the strange smell came full contact with my nose that it made me twist my face a little. A tall teenage boy in a red robe and spiky hair who's eyes were completely red was the one who answered the door.

"Dude, you made it! I thought you weren't going to come! Did you bring your suitcases did you bring the dope? Hey! You brought a girl too. Nice, Baker, I like the way you think," the boy rambled.

"Shut up Jimmy," Brian said as he pushed passed the boy and went into the apartment.

"Where the hell is everybody?" Brian yelled a few seconds later.

Zacky and I followed them into apartment. As I entered I notice the whole apartment was very dark despite the fact that it was sunny outside and it was also very smoky. The smell was all over the place I could hardly stand it that I finally had to hold my hand over my nose.

"There not here yet, its still pretty early," Jimmy said as he plopped down on a raggedy, and most likely filthy, couch.

"Dude! You were smoking without us? You fucking bastard!" Brian yelled.

"Come on dude, do you really expect me not to? Especially when I actually have some." Jimmy grinned.

"Brian chill, we brought some remember?" Zacky sighed.

"Yeah but still, he could at least of shared. I mean damn, we're about to go on a tour and we're suppose to celebrate together. You were suppose to wait you bastard," Brian said as he punched Jimmy who was holding some sort of pipe to his mouth and lighting it up, which caused the odor to rise to the air once again as he breathed the smoke out.

"Dude, your gonna make me drop it!" Jimmy said.

I really was wondering what they were smoking. But I was too scared to ask, or move for that matter. I didn't move an inch since I first entered the apartment, I was still standing near the door like a complete idiot while the three of them were on the couch eagerly watching the pipe that Jimmy was holding, like it was some sort of magical item and all waiting for their turn to hold it. It took a while before any of them even realized I was still there.

"So," Jimmy coughed as he passed the pipe to the Brian along with the lighter. "who's the girl?"

"That's uh-um…what's your name again?" Brian asked as he placed the pipe to his lip.

Is that even sanitary, sharing a pipe?

"A-amy," I stuttered.

"Right Emily," Brian said as he lit the lighter.

I was to shy to even correct him. I was really starting to think that this was a bad idea. I really wanted to go home now. Freedom isn't really that great, especially when I'm captivated by two complete strangers. I was starting to think I was a complete idiot to even tag along with these two.

"Come on then, Amy! Sit on the couch don't be a stranger," Jimmy said as motioned me over to the couch. I obliged.

Once I sat down Jimmy started talking again.

"So where'd you find her?" Jimmy asked Zacky.

"One of my service girls," Zacky shrugged like it was no deal.

"You have your own line of hookers, dude?" Jimmy practically yelled.

His comment made me a little more then uncomfortable.

"No! Service girls y'know, a maid or some shit like that," Zacky said.

"Oh yeah, I always forget your parents are loaded," Jimmy mused.

After that Brian passed the pipe to Zacky who took it keenly and began smoking it.

"So Amy, tell me, have you ever smoked weed before?" Brian asked.

"Excuse me?" I mumbled.

"Y'know weed? Marijuana? Dope? Mary Jane?"

"umm…not really," I murmured.

"Dude! We gotta hook her up!" Jimmy exclaimed as Zacky passed him the pipe once we was done.

"Definitely!" Brian grinned.

"Come on Amy try it," Jimmy said as he offered me the pipe.

"Umm…" I muttered trying to decide what to do.

I've read articles of what weed can do to you, I knew what harm it could do. But at the same time I thought, what's the harm of only doing it once?

"I g-guess so." I said as I hesitantly took the weed.

"Attagirl!" Jimmy smiled.

I intensely watched the substance in the pipe. I really didn't know what to do with it.

"So are you gonna do it or not? Don't worry I'll tell you what to do just put the pipe to your mouth and I'll tell you the rest," said Jimmy.

I sighed and slowly did what he instructed. My hand shaking slightly as I put the pipe to my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it been a while but I've made writing schedule for myself =D
yupp yupp yupp :3

so I'll be updating this story at least once a week and it'll probably be on a Tuesday or Wednesday.

So yeahh :3

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE CHAPTER AND LEAVE ME COMMENTS PLEASEE!!!!