Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

Where the Fun Ends.

Before I could breathe in the toxicant substance someone barged in through the door.

"What the hell is going on in here?" a girl with blonde short hair walked in and she had fingers pinched on a guy with a shaved head.

"Ow ow ow, Val, your hurting me," the guys said.

"Shut the hell up, Matt," She snarled.

"Yes, ma'am," he said obediently.

She looked around the apartment with a look that could definitely kill. I was completely scared to the point that I dropped the pipe on the floor and just stared at her. Whatever she had in mind, I really didn't want to know.

"You guys are going on tour tomorrow, and you decide to get high now? What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled.

She let go of the Matt guy and walked over to Jimmy. She looked at him and instantly began slapping him. I jumped back and scooted away from them. Is everyone in this world crazy?

"You asshole you knew better! You’re the oldest in this band! Your suppose to set and example," She said during each slap.

Jimmy was hunched over trying to shield himself from each blow.

"Ow! Matt! Call your girlfriend off!" He yelled.

The Matt guy shook his head and crossed his arms. Obviously not even considering the possibility of interfering.

"Valary I'm sorry!" Jimmy cried. "I'll never do it again."

Valary stopped and shook her head. She wasn't convinced but she decided to stop anyways. The she turned and glared at Zacky and Brian.

"And you, two-" She paused for a minute. "I'm not even going to say anything to you two dumb asses."

She sighed and walked over the suitcases that belonged to Zacky. She grabbed the bag that lay on top of it, opened it and snatched a brown bag right out of it.

"No!" all three boys yelled in a unison.

She didn't say anything instead she took the bag and ran to what seemed to be the bathroom closing it shut right after. The three boys looked at each other before furiously running to the bathroom door trying hopelessly to open it. It was locked and once they realized that they began banging on the door.

"Please don't Valary!" Zacky yelled. "its not fair!"

Suddenly there was a sound of a toilet flushing and all the boys stopped their banging in midair. Valary came out with a smile of triumph. She wiped off her hands and looked at the boys whose faces were all gaped.

"The deed is done," She simply said and walked away. "Now come on we don't have time to horse around." she said as she walked back to the small living area.

Suddenly her eyes fell upon me and her eyes widen a bit. It wasn't until this moment she took any notice of me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"That’s Amy," Jimmy smiled. "She's Zacky's whore."

"Uh what?" I mumbled heat filling my face.

"Service girl, Jimmy, they're not whores, dammit," Zacky said exasperated.

"Same difference," Jimmy said.

Valary studied me for a moment. She analyzed me which only made me feel more awkward. I shrank back slightly and tried to avoid eye contact with her. It was too weird.

"Why is she here? Is coming on tour with us?" She asked.

What was it with this tour thing?

"We had to take her otherwise she'd probably snitch to the other servers or my parents that I was running away," Zacky said. "I couldn't risk it."

"So you kidnapped her?" She yelled.

Zacky flinched.

"Not really…"

"So what would you call this then huh, Zacky?"

"Valary calm down, its not like anyone would miss her. She just a servant," Zacky muttered.

And instantly those words felt like stab to the heart. A lump formed in my throat and I averted my eyes down to my feet. Was it really true? Would no one really miss me? Bianca, Uncle Joe, Aunt Wendy? Would they even care? What would they think? Suddenly my eyes began to sting and the lump began throbbing with pain.

"Oh no," I heard Valary say. She quickly walked towards me and kneeled down to my eye level since I still laid seated on the couch.

"Great job your making her cry," She said.

Her words only threatened made the tears actually begin to flow but with all my power I stopped them. Even though it was one of the hardest things to do.

"I'm fine," I muttered.

"What do we do with her then?" Brian asked.

There was a pause where Valary didn't say anything. She truly was pondering. After a moment of complete silence she finally spoke.

"I guess we take her with us," She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter kind of sucked.
It was more of a filler.

comments are love <3