Status: very slow activity

Is That Your Reason or Your Excuse?

"Is this really necessary?"

"Really? Wait, go where?" I asked.

"On tour," Valary said matter-of-factly. "it'll be fine. I promise I won't let the guys do anything to you."

I nodded. I still had no idea what she was talking about. A tour to what? Where were we going? Whatever the tour was it must have been pretty important by the way they talk about it.

"Are you positive this will be okay for me to go on? What kind of tour are you talking about? Where will we being getting a tour at? Is it-"

"Calm down," Valary interrupted.

"Really dude," Brian said. "it’s a tour for our band. Where going across the country to play shows. Seriously, you've never heard of a tour? How long have you been locked up in that house?"

"Years," I sighed. "too many."

"Serious?" Jimmy gaped. "Didn't they ever let you out?"

I shook my head.

"Sorry, my parents are fucking assholes," Zacky mumbled as he have a me a halfhearted smile. "they really could care less about anyone other then themselves."

I smiled at him telling him it was okay.

"So wait, what do we do about her going on tour with us. I mean she can't wear that stupid outfit of hers through out the whole six months," Brian said.

"I'm sure I can snag some of my sister's clothes, and we can share some of mine. We seem like the same size. But we need to go to the store, for all the other necessities," Valary said.

"What do we do about money?" Brian asked.

"I'll deal with it, I have a bunch of cash we can use," Zacky said.

"Well duh! You are the money tree in the band, and while we're their we need some food. I'm starving like pig," Jimmy said.

Valary sighed and shook her head while rubbing the tips of her fingers to her temples.

"Jimmy you really do need to stop smoking, as your tour manager I will make sure you guys are drug free throughout the tour," Valary said.

"Nice going Matt," Brian grunted.

"What the hell did I do?" Matt shouted.

"She's your girlfriend," Jimmy scoffed.

"Come on lets just go!" Valary yelled. "Everyone get in the van! We have to pick up Johnny anyways."

Everyone instantly obeyed her. It was really strange how she had control of everything. It was even a little bit scary.

***

"Is this really necessary?" I asked from behind the dressing room door.

We were currently in mall and Val was trying to let me try on different sets of clothes, bras, bikinis, and shoes. It was overwhelming. Especially now when she forced me to try on a variety of bikinis, it was more then slightly uncomfortable.

Right after we picked up the Johnny guy, who is about the same age as me, we went straight to the mall. Valary and I separated from the boys almost as soon as we got here. The only one that stayed was Zacky, only because he was the one with the credit card.

The first thing she made me do was get a full body wax, I was still stinging all over. And now where in some store that I forgot the name of and I'm trying on clothes. Well, bikinis really. I was extremely uncomfortable and I didn't want to go out. I looked at myself in the full mirror and I just felt awkward. I wasn't used to showing this much skin. In fact, I was barely used to showing any skin at all.

"Oh, come on! Just come out and let me see!" She urged.

"I don't know…" I sighed.

"Just open the door!" she said exasperated.

"Okay, fine." I mumbled.

I opened the door and came out slowly. Once I was outside I crossed my arms and stood there awkwardly as Valary and Zacky both looked at me with wide eyes. I blushed slightly.

"Horrible, right?" I asked.

"No way!" Valary said shaking her head smiling. "You have an amazing bod, you should show it off more. And that bathing suite is awesome on you!"

I smiled shyly.

"I'm gonna go find some more," She said before walking off.

I looked over at Zacky who's eyes were still on me. It felt completely discomfiting.

"I'm just gonna-" I trailed off as I went back into the little fitting room.

As much as I hated the fact that I was in something so revealing. I was kind of glad he noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short =/

But the next few chapters will be ver interesting promise <3

Thank you guys, however, who have commented the story and subscribed.
You guys are AWESOME!! :3
I've already got 8 stars <3

LOVEYOUALL!