Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

12

Brian’s pov

I wasn’t ashamed by Jacoby. Not at all, but I couldn’t help it that I was totally embarrassed that he was holding my hand was we walked to school. We weren’t at the school yet but we were walking down the sidewalk and his fingers were laced with mine. There was a huge smile on his face and I really wish he knew what he was in for.

“Bri are you ok?” He asked me. He was worried and I knew it but I was mad he was so happy.

“No, I’m not.” I told him as I ripped my hand away from him. “I’m pissed why the fuck are you so happy!? Do you understand how horrible today is going to be for you?” I said and stomped my foot on the ground. I was being such a diva but I didn’t care.

“Babe calm down.” He told me. “I’m a big boy I’ll be fine.” I crossed my arms and pouted. “Do you not want people to know I’m your boyfriend? Is that why you’re acting like this?”

“No, of course not. It’s because I love you too. I just want what’s best for you and are you really going to be happy with no fucking friends? All you’ll have is me and possible a few of your old friends who aren’t homophobic. There aren’t going to be many or I wouldn’t get beat to shit by them!” I wasn’t yelling but my voice came out loud and I sounded miserable. I was practically throwing a hissy fit and of coarse Jacoby has a smirk on his face.

“You are so fucking cute.” Really!?!?!! As I yell at him he calls me cute!?

“I hate you so much! I don’t even care anymore you deal with them!” I yelled and stomped off. I was going in the direction of school. Jacoby just followed me.

-School-

As we approached the school gates Jacoby was still following me, talking, like I wasn’t pissed at him. Really I wasn’t I was just being stubborn. So I walked up and sat with my friends and Jacoby sat himself right next to me. I simply crossed my arms and pushed him away.

“Are the love birds having a fight?” Matt asked

“No someone’s just being a bitch.” I turned to Jacoby and gasped. How dare him!

“I fucking hate you!” I yelled at him. “I’m so not a bitch!” He smiled and giggled before putting his hands on either side of my face and pulling in to his for a kiss. I can not deny his kisses so I kissed him and I could feel him smile against my lips.

“Better now you crazy little fucker?” He asked me once we’d pulled apart

“I guess.” I told him.

By now all of my friends were in hysterics but I didn’t care so I joined in.

-Later that day-

I was walking down the hall to the lunch room when I felt two arms wrap around my stomach. I turned my head to the side to see my pretty little boyfriend. He gave me a kiss and smiled at me.

“Hey love.” He whispered as we continued to walk, me still in his arms.

“How’s your day been Jacoby?” I questioned him.

“I’m not going to lie it’s been pretty fucking bad. But you know my best friend Mark?” He asked me with a smile.

“Yeah.”

“He doesn’t care! How killer, like I really didn’t want to lose him and I’m not.” He was happy. Lost all the people he spent all his time with and is still happy.

“That’s great sweetie.” I told him, my voice happy as it could be.

“Yeah and he wants us to hang out, his exact words were with my faggy bestest friend and his boyfriend. It might sound nasty but that’s just how he is.” He sounded so happy and even as we walked into the lunch room he kept his arms wrapped around me. At this point I couldn’t whip the smile off my face.

So we sat down with my friends, Jacoby still holding me close and I smiled. I was happy for about a minute until the football team walked in and every single one of then walked past Jacoby and either hit him in the head or punched his arm.

I looked at them all with a horror stricken expression as they walked by. They were all his friends not even two days ago. I gaze went from them back to my boyfriend once they had all walked off. He was smiling. His eyes were glued to me and he was smiling.

“Have you lost you mind?” I asked, my voice coming out in a weird screechy way.

“What?” He questioned still with that stupid smile on his face.

“Really you’re going to play stupid with me? You can’t be fine with your friends hurting you.” All my friends had stopped talking and just looked at us.

“Well yeah it bothers me but I can deal. There’s nothing I can do about it. I’m happy having you all the time.” Jacoby tells me with a cute little smile across his face.

Jacoby’s POV

I am not going to lie, this is fucking hard. Having all of my EX-friends treating me like shit but I can take it. It’s all worth it to see that beautiful smile on Brian’s face. I even like when he yells at me. It’s weird but we’re acting like a real couple. Having fights and touching each other. I mean I walking into the cafeteria with my arms wrapped around him today, and I just loved it.

So as we sat in lunch together I couldn’t help but smile because I’m in love and no one can take that away from me. He was my boy, I loved him, and he’s mine. My old friends’ pushing me around was nothing as long as I had Brian by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
end or continue?