Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

13

Jacoby’s POV

As we sat at lunch I enjoyed being with my boyfriend. I got to lay my head on his shoulder and talk to him and his friends. Actually I liked talking to them more then my old friends. They were more interesting and I think that Jimmy might be a little insane. He was fun to watch and listen to so it’s all good.

“Baby are you ok?” Brian whispered to me. He had an arm wrapped around me and sort of pulled me closer.

“Yeah, I’m great, just enjoying you.” I whispered back. Brian kissed my forehead before putting his head on mine…which was still on his shoulder. It was so couple-ish and I loved it! I can’t believe I waited this long to be with the boy that made me this happy. Yeah were in high school and young immature kids but I can tell that we really do mean a lot to each other.

Lunch went really well for about half of the hour we had until I felt something slam into my back followed by a wave of laughter. I slowly turned around to see one of my former football friends with a lunch tray in hand. Oh he dropped his lunch all over my back, how clumsy of him… note the sarcasm.

Brian was looking at me with a sad face as he got up from his seat. “Jacoby.” He said quietly as he put his hand out for me to take. He was looking at me with pleading eyes, I’m guessing because he didn’t want to me to make this a huge fucking thing. So I simply pushed out my chair and instantly grabbed Brian’s hand and linked out fingers together.

“It’s fine, I won’t do anything.” I told him flashing a small smile before giving his hand a slight tug so he’d follow me threw the cafeteria. I looked at him and he had a slight smile on his beautiful lips. The place was silent as I pushed the door open, holding it open for Brian of course, but the second it closed the place erupted in loud talking.

“I’m proud of you, for being the better person and all. You could have knocked him out and you didn’t.” Brian said with a bigger smile on his face. “Oh and I have a clean shirt in my locker for you, ok baby?” I nodded my head, thank god he has another shirt.

“I’m happy I didn’t do anything. Did you see the looks on everyone’s faces as he walked out?” I asked my smile getting bigger.

“They were all in fucking shock! Every single person in that place.” I started swinging out hands as we walked down to Brian’s locker.

Once we got to it he opened it up and pulled out a shirt before slamming it shut. “Yeah but it is pretty gross. I mean you have some gross shit on your shirt, like that is that?” He asked poking my back.

“I don’t know.” I said laughing as he continued to poke me.

“Ow! It bit me!” He exclaimed quickly pulling his hand away from my back and holding it to his chest as he started to laugh.

“Aw you poor thing!” I said overdramatically before taking his hand and kissing it.
*
We made our way into the bathroom where I peeled off the gross cafeteria food covered shirt and threw it in the trash. There was no way I’d keep that. I turned away from the can and back and Brian who had a huge horny smile on his face.

“Hey sexy.” He said as we waltzed over to me and wrapped his arms securely around my waist. I smiled and blushed but didn’t take my eyes off his perfect face.

“Hey to you too.” I said shyly. I don’t know why but I still get all shy and giggly when I’m around Brian. He was always so much more confident then I was. He leaned his head forward a little so he could press his lips to mine, and I’m in heaven.