Status: Hiatus, until i get some inspiration. if that ever comes.

Love Is Hate

2

Jacoby’s pov!

So as I walked away from Brian’s I thought about what I was about to do. Not weather I was going to do it or not because I was. I thought about what I should say. Should I come right out and say ‘I’m gay and am in love with a guy’? I guess not. I don’t want them to have a heart attack. I think the best way is to tell them I have something important to say. Yeah I think that sounds like a plan. I’ll tell them after we eat. Or before? Hmmm. I think after would be good. Yeah.

I thought about little things like this my whole walk home. It only takes about ten minutes but it was a good time to think.

I walked in the door of my house and went into the living room where both of my parents were. Maybe I should tell them now. Gah, I don’t know.

“Honey what’s wrong?” My mom asked with a worried face. She could tell I needed to tell them something. I looked at her and she could tell I was nervous.

“I need to tell you both something. I really hope you can accept me and if not I’m sorry because I can’t change this.” They both looked at me then each other then back at me.

“Son we love you no matter what. Tell us what you need to say.” Ah good old dad.

“I’m gay.” There I said it. It’s out in the open. I looked down at my hands and didn’t look up and them out of fear of the expressions on there faces. I herd someone get up but I still didn’t move. That was until my dad pulled me into a hug.

“It’s ok son. This is who you are.” I was amazed he hugged me, I would have though my mom would have. I looked up at her and she was smiling at me. Not a fake forced smile but a real smile.

“Thank you for telling us.” she said.

“Wow that went way better then I thought it would.” I said and laughed a little. “So ok I have a boyfriend. I want you to meet him.” They both looked at me surprised but nodded. What great parents I have. Most people who have disowned there kid. I’m blessed.

“I happy you want us to. Your being really brave with all this.”

“No I’m not. My boyfriend, his names Brian Haner, he’s totally out. Everyone knows he’s gay. He’s the brave one. I just needed to tell you because I don’t want him to feel like I’m ashamed of him anymore. I want people to know he’s my boyfriend.” They both smiled. “Well ok I’m going to go call him, I told him I would.” I said then turned and went up to my room.

I ran up to my room a little freaked they took that so good but whatever. I rang up Brian. His phone rang two times before he answered it.

“Uh…Hello?” Why doesn’t he look at the caller id? He always sounds so confused when he answers the phone.

“Hey it’s Jacoby.”

“Oh Hi, so how’d it go?”

“Freakishly well. They were like happy. It was good but weird. So I want you to come meet them for diner tomorrow, that’s ok right?”

“Yeah if that’s what you want. I’m really happy it went well for you.”

“Me too! Also can I sit with you at lunch tomorrow?”

“Jacoby you know that I want you to but…your going to get a lot of shit. I want you to be in a semi-good mood for when I have to meet your parents.” He said sounding nervous of what my reaction would be.

“Please! I’ll be in a better mood if I sit with you!”

“I thought you weren’t coming out at school yet.” Now sounding confused.

“Eh well I guess I changed my mind. I want to sit with you.”

“Uh ok. My friends won’t mind.”

“Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to make this like the perfect way for a parent to take there child coming out. It is over the top. I don't think 99% of parents would act that way but most kids want them too. I wanted his parents to be totally ok with it cuz his life at school is going to be hell.